Themes That are Lacking In GW2

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Adry.7512

Adry.7512

So far we have a good amount of wind themed items, thunder, grass, and especially fire…..but what about the others?

Please give your list of all the themes that our loving developers can add to this wonderful game ^^! They can range from elemental themes, to cultural themes and even more!

I Pick DARKNESS theme….for example, I saw that you guys added the wolf shoulders recently in the gem store….separate from the outfit. Could you please make an infusion that gives players the dark hands coming out from the ground, like the one in ghostly outfit.

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

I’m not quite sure what you mean, dragon minions? auras?

we also have a bunch of darkness themed items, Cauterized weapons, Shadow weapons, Sunless weapons, etc

While I would like such an infusion, I have to ask, do you, or does anyone in your vicinity, have an infusion? if not, please reconsider the request, because by then you’ll know how rare they are. I’ve seen a few infusions along the way, but wanting one is just way beyond the power of a wallet

Adry.7512

we also have a bunch of darkness themed items, Cauterized weapons, Shadow weapons, Sunless weapons, etc

Just give your own kitten idea LMAO!

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I think you misunderstood — it’s unclear what ideas, kitten [sic] or otherwise you are asking for.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Adry.7512

I think you misunderstood — it’s unclear what ideas, kitten [sic] or otherwise you are asking for.

kitten guys….themes in relation to armor/weapons/auras….ect. ugh nvm, this thread is dead. Should have been more specific.