There is no way to play with NA Friends?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

Heya.

I’m wondering now with this “limited” guesting… Are we forced to pay to play with friends in the NA Servers?

This is not what DEVs Promissed, it just isn’t. Now I’m in EU servers and must say goodbye to play with my friends in the American Servers. =/
If I was in the NA servers, It would be same problem to EU.

When the transfer was free… Ok… Now, it’s the end, i’m limited to play in EU.

Max

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Posted by: Nappychappy.7046

Nappychappy.7046

I’m pretty bummed about this.

You are using 21 of 100 infractions ermm, PMs.

Posted by: Elate.8246

Elate.8246

Yep I’m also pretty annoyed (Being in the EU on an NA server) since since the update I’ve been getting increased latency lag, and I was really looking forward to guesting on an EU server, while still being able to support my guild, of which I am one of the higher ranking members.

I’m now limited to NA with lag sometimes causing 5+ second delays, or pay to go the EU and not be able to play with my friends.

“This is not what devs promised”

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

Yep I’m also pretty annoyed (Being in the EU on an NA server) since since the update I’ve been getting increased latency lag, and I was really looking forward to guesting on an EU server, while still being able to support my guild, of which I am one of the higher ranking members.

I’m now limited to NA with lag sometimes causing 5+ second delays, or pay to go the EU and not be able to play with my friends.

“This is not what devs promised”

Yup, I was forced now to leave the BR guild where my friends are playing in NA, and start again in EU servers.

They did split the community.

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

They never promised it, putting words in their mouth won’t change a thing.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

Heya.

I’m wondering now with this “limited” guesting… Are we forced to pay to play with friends in the NA Servers?

This is not what DEVs Promissed, it just isn’t. Now I’m in EU servers and must say goodbye to play with my friends in the American Servers. =/
If I was in the NA servers, It would be same problem to EU.

When the transfer was free… Ok… Now, it’s the end, i’m limited to play in EU.

Max

They never promised free transfer, they actually always said transfers were going to be a paid features and free transfers were temporary.

Your post is insulting to everyone’s intelligence here.

(edited by Red Falcon.8257)

Posted by: wasted.6817

wasted.6817

It’s true, they’ve never promised it, but people who played original GW naturally assumed that it will be the same in GW2. So, i guess GW1 community got screwed here, AN did split the community that used to play together in GW1. Afaik the main reason given by AN for doing this was that the ping would be too high for ppl playing in different region. But i’am currently playing in NA being from EU and i can’t say i’ve noticed much difference in that regard. For me it’s a major game/server design flaw, but, can’t be helped i guess. It’s still much better than in most other mmo’s, but worse than in GW1 xP.

PS. Imo, this also brought PvD problem into WvW, global ladder would eliminate all the nightcapping problems and imbalances WvW suffering from atm in both regions.

(edited by wasted.6817)