These forums are too confusing

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Karmapolice.4193

Karmapolice.4193

There is too much information being thrown at me on these forums! Dungeons, professions, pvp, World vs World, races? I am having a hard time figuring out what to do and I might leave for another forum.
Please hide all subforums from me except General Discussion until my post count is high enough that I will be able to understand them.

Posted by: Aiglos.2907

Aiglos.2907

I think that is an excellent idea.

To build upon this, I think the ‘more posting and formatting options’ bar should be locked until the post count is high enough also.

Fear the might of Shatterstone!

Posted by: Lostwingman.5034

Lostwingman.5034

To build upon this, I think the ‘more posting and formatting options’ bar should be locked until the post count is high enough also.

The hints are confusing. Italics? What am I, Italian? Cmon ANet get it together! This is the future of forums and I’ll most assuredly know when to use italics and bold speech when I have posted 100 times.

Bad@Ele: Alaric Von Manstein
Bad@Thief: Kiera Gordon
Sea of Sorrows, a server never before so appropriately named.

Posted by: VergilDeZaniah.3295

VergilDeZaniah.3295

How can I post a reply if the post office is so far? At the end of the month, shall I have to pay for the stamps I used?

Guild leader of The Nephilim of Elysium.

Son of Elonia.

Posted by: Kamui.4038

Kamui.4038

Sweet, I just made over 10 posts and have unlocked the ability to use the bold feature! I wouldn’t have gotten that the first time around!

Posted by: NYG.2568

NYG.2568

This thread is brilliant!

Remember we don’t draw on cave walls anymore.Language and texts have evolved since.

Posted by: AtlasSi.9130

AtlasSi.9130

All you need is an arrow and someone to hold your hand every step of the way…just like they recently put into gw2 for new players. It’ll be great!

18 80s | 12 100% | r177 | wvw r970 | 9,000+ hours
BP → DR → FA → Mag → BP → FA

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

I shouldn’t be able to edit my signature until I’ve made a post that got a dev response. Otherwise I’m dealing with too much at once.

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping

Posted by: Aiglos.2907

Aiglos.2907

All you need is an arrow and someone to hold your hand every step of the way…just like they recently put into gw2 for new players. It’ll be great!

You stole my idea!
I want this in the forums pls.

Fear the might of Shatterstone!