They failed as usual.

They failed as usual.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: whatthewaht.9741

whatthewaht.9741

Doing this farm will take too long to get almost 2 potions or everything that you want you won’t even have enough time. They need to at least add a bit more for the rewards so that you can get everything that you want within 4 days instead of just only allowed to get one and maybe some other poop stuff, It’s not like the queens gauntlet where you can get everything you want just re-run and you have like a week or something, AND YOU DO NOT GET ANYTHING NOT EVEN EXPERIENCE or KARMA!!!! It would take you the entire event days in order to get a potion and you need gold also because apparently we are all rich and waste money on wping everywhere, so we have to farm every hour in order to get someone that we want. This will definitely award new players in this event they will get A LOT (not even) EXP

Everyone complains about something in a game that gets fixed/tweaked or broken, like lets say this event, if the blossoms get an increase then someone will complain. not everyone but someone, And i’m in the disappointed side.

Sorry if i put something that was already pointed out. (I just came in and typed what i don’t like)

They failed as usual.

Posted by: Qugi.2653

Qugi.2653

Please stop spam this all over board. We see it in many thread. No need to spam all over.

;)

They failed as usual.

Posted by: whatthewaht.9741

whatthewaht.9741

I was trying to spread what i was saying but also bump the post, sorry for the spam

They failed as usual.

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Not spam at all—If you don’t like it Qugi—get the mods to merge it!!!

They failed as usual.

Qugi.2653

Look at OP post history. They post exact same message in many threads. This is what I talk about.

;)

(edited by Qugi.2653)

They failed as usual.

Posted by: Ice.5162

Ice.5162

There is a search function for a reason. In this case all you need to do is look at the top 5 threads, the amount of ungrateful, unconstructive whiny people in this community is dissapointing, more so than the actual event.

They failed as usual.

Posted by: LimitBreaker.4165

LimitBreaker.4165

OR they could just remove those potions which shouldn’t even be there as it was a living story item that people worked hard AND paid 10g for way back then. Don’t see why people complain, it should be hard to obtain. I want the tequatl wings which was also a living story skin but I took a break then and missed out why can’t they add those too? I’d grind 20hrs for those. Just be happy they put those back up for grabs and grind

They failed as usual.

Posted by: Oldirtbeard.9834

Oldirtbeard.9834

I agree entirely, you can’t take a group of people that’s used to the Silver Wastes and hand them a Korean Grind that only lasts for a long week end; I’m opting out. I’ll just keep leisurely lvling my future Reaper, would have been nice to bring him into these events but what do you know, no XP. If ANet was looking for inspiration from season one they should have looked at Battle for Lions Arch; I got about 30 to 40 lvls on a character doing that event while racking up a ton of mats for Spinal Blades.

They failed as usual.

Blude.6812

Look at OP post history. They post exact same message in many threads. This is what I talk about.

As I said—get the mods to merge it.

They failed as usual.

Blude.6812

There is a search function for a reason. In this case all you need to do is look at the top 5 threads, the amount of ungrateful, unconstructive whiny people in this community is dissapointing, more so than the actual event.

Search function? Do you mean the broken one that is part of these forums and hasn’t worked properly in ages (confirmed by Anet btw)?

They failed as usual.

Qugi.2653

As I said—get the mods to merge it.

But you were wrong. You think I mean this thread merge with other on topic of event when I talk about how OP spam same message in many threads. Even OP admit this in this thread. No need to make apology. I understand some player get to angry over little thing and do not think clear. Also it look like someone already report this thread before I did. Mods are asleep I think. Happy adventure and event.

;)

(edited by Qugi.2653)

They failed as usual.

Posted by: Oldirtbeard.9834

Oldirtbeard.9834

Doesn’t change the fact that the OP is right, too bad this isn’t Reddit or I’d down vote the crap out of you for derailing this thread Qugi; I’ll just settle for flagging you instead.

They failed as usual.

Qugi.2653

Doesn’t change the fact that the OP is right, too bad this isn’t Reddit or I’d down vote the crap out of you for derailing this thread Qugi.

All I say was OP should not spam same message in threads and board because against rules. Then Blude and you attack me and derail thread not me. I just respond to your attack. You are reason I hope if arena net make new forum it has ignore feature. I can not live with down vote. This anger on forum is now very funny.

;)

(edited by Qugi.2653)

They failed as usual.

Posted by: Moderator.1056

Moderator.1056

Since the discussion in this thread has derailed and is no longer constructive this thread is now closed.