Things That Need Sinks

Things That Need Sinks

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

This is just a list of items that you can acquire frequently without trying, and then are stuck them forever due to limited possible uses.

Balls of Dark Energy: Account bound, and only used for Ad Infinitums, I have enough to make several Ad Infinitums but why would I?

Globs of Dark Matter: Account bond again (see the trend), only used for ascended crafting which is now more easily acquired through raids, pvp, fractals, etc.

Shards of Crystallized Mists Essence: You can infuse all your rings, and then what, make lots of sigils of momentum?

Chattering Skulls, Plastic Fangs, Nougat Centers: Everyone just wants the candy corn.

Barbed Thorns, Leaf Fossils, Milling Stone: HOT maps just provide way more of these than people can really use up which is why they have been sitting at vendor price basically since HOT launch.

If you have any more things that should be added to the list please do, then maybe anet will add the desired sinks, or not.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

Things That Need Sinks

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Dark matter can be crafted into ascended insignias and sold with a profit.

Shards of Mist Essence can be crafted into runes and sigils and sold with a profit.

Sell Skulls, Fangs and Nougat for 25c each to a vendor. The gold you earn through that actually makes up a good chunk of the average value of wintersday gifts, its a good gold faucet. The 20 million nougat, fangs and skulls listed at 30c would generate 50k gold, if sold to vendor.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Things That Need Sinks

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

The 20 million nougat, fangs and skulls listed at 30c would generate 50k gold, if sold to vendor.

conspiracy! if they were sold certain people would control our supply of Halloween tasties!
…but yeah I really am grasping at air here. its fun though.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Things That Need Sinks

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

Foxfire clusters?

Things That Need Sinks

Posted by: Plexxing.2978

Plexxing.2978

Minor sigils and runes.

Things That Need Sinks

Posted by: Purgatory.5702

Purgatory.5702

Blade shards

Things That Need Sinks

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Instead of making new sinks, they just need to bring back the Festival of the Four Winds. During that, you can trade in excess amounts of all sorts of things for rewards. If a vendor took it, and it was cheap enough, you could turn a profit by buying all of the cheap ones on the market and trading them in. They just need to make sure to add in a few more vendors to cover anything they need to that’s not already accounted for.

Yes, I know the Zepherites were blown out of the sky, but they’re not all dead. It would be nice to see the survivors trying to rebuild during the festival.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Things That Need Sinks

Posted by: Khailyn.6248

Khailyn.6248

Minor sigils and runes.

I mystic forge minor/major runes/sigils trying for upgrades. Have gotten some dungeon ones like sanctuary and nightmare via this method.

‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’

Things That Need Sinks

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

definitely junk stuff like claws and thorns and crap.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Things That Need Sinks

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Instead of making new sinks, they just need to bring back the Festival of the Four Winds. During that, you can trade in excess amounts of all sorts of things for rewards. If a vendor took it, and it was cheap enough, you could turn a profit by buying all of the cheap ones on the market and trading them in. They just need to make sure to add in a few more vendors to cover anything they need to that’s not already accounted for.

Yes, I know the Zepherites were blown out of the sky, but they’re not all dead. It would be nice to see the survivors trying to rebuild during the festival.

This would be fun for sure