Thinking of making The Ascension...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vyshe.7940

Vyshe.7940

I’ve been thinking about making The Ascension before the year ends. However, I missed the first season this year and was wondering how difficult it would be for me to earn these wings before the year ends. Specifically, will I need to hit ruby twice and diamond once? And, how times total am I going to need 3 wins a day?

I’ve been trying to figure this out on the wiki but I’m still pretty confused…

Posted by: Vyshe.7940

Vyshe.7940

Also doing some math, since a season is 8 weeks, it looks like there will be 6 PvP seasons this year… Any confirmation on this?

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

You need to cross 10 divisions I think~ which will be the most important achievement to complete before looking into other ones. Reaching Diamond twice and then cross Amber once for example would be fastest + easiest imo. 3 wins daily took me the entire first season, missing maybe 2-3? and then first week of season 2 from what I recall.

You’ll probably be at win 60 ranked games and 10 games on 3 different classes after that in the final part. Then just make gift of Fortune and complete the Glorious track a few times at some point for the 4 Mist Core thingys.

I reached Diamond both seasons and currently looking at 1 more division, 10 wins on a 3rd profession, 12 ranked match wins and 3k rank points earned to finish the back piece.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)