Thirst Slayer

Thirst Slayer

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

After many long nites, and worn out mice, keyboards, and fingers, I’ve finally grinded my way to the object of my desires: The Thirst Slayer achievement.

The one sad thing about this is that there’s no title. Why??? Such a feat is was my own Legendary journey. As a quality of life suggestion, I’d like to see a title added so all Thirst Slayers in Tyria can show off their dedication to this achievement track.

Attachments:

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Thirst Slayer

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

You so cray cray.

Thirst Slayer

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

You should get a title for wearing a base cap and wings.

I think it took me 2 hours or so to get the thirst slayer achi with left click bound to mouse wheel.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Thirst Slayer

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I always though your characters would be in black and white; especially any named Penguin….

Oh well, gratz anyway. =)

Thirst Slayer

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

-Drunkard should be reinstated-

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

Thirst Slayer

Posted by: The V.8759

The V.8759

My finger is already hurting by just looking at it lol. You would totally earn my respect if you would have the Giant Slayer achievment complete.:P

One of the Firstborn Channel of Fvux

Thirst Slayer

Posted by: Tarasicodissa.7084

Tarasicodissa.7084

Anet probably gets extra money from mouse manufacturing companies for putting in achievements like this. No skill involved, no thinking, just breaking your mouse. I like most of the achievements, but some of them just make me wonder who the hell could possibly come up with such a terrible idea…

Thirst Slayer

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

I have this achievement too. It would be funny to have a title associated with it “Drunk” or simply “Thirst Slayer” just for the lolz.

Thirst Slayer

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

-Drunkard should be reinstated-

That was the first thing that came to my mind too, as well as Incorrigible Ale hound.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Thirst Slayer

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

I always though your characters would be in black and white; especially any named Penguin….

Oh well, gratz anyway. =)

With the laurel headpiece since he appears to be an Emperor as well…

Thirst Slayer

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

I got this 2-3yrs ago thinking it was a title (Gw1 was) and when It was not….. I was sad

SAB or RIOT

Thirst Slayer

Posted by: CadeRG.4508

CadeRG.4508

Been playing since launch,
only has 2.5k AP

Vaulting daredevil leap frog teef of AoE destruction

Thirst Slayer

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

I don’t know what the deal is with titles. They seem really tight-lipped about them for some reason and there are so many places where they could add more, but they don’t.

Or words to that effect.

Thirst Slayer

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

As someone who literally just finished my thirst slayer an hour ago (what timing to see this lol), I have to agree there needs to be some title involved with it. I don’t mind repeating the same things over and over but that achievement was just awful. I did 5 stacks of the drinks per day so I got it before HoT so I wouldn’t keep putting it off. To be honest I think that achievement shows more commitment (or at least ability to tolerate sheer boredom) than a lot of other things that award titles. And exclusive skin would be nice too (maybe a beer mug backpiece?). Just anything so other people can see at a glance that I have accomplished that achievement.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

Thirst Slayer

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

I don’t know what the deal is with titles. They seem really tight-lipped about them for some reason and there are so many places where they could add more, but they don’t.

And then there are also tons of titles that they add where their shouldn’t be a title. Volunteer I’m looking at you.

I have no idea what 99% of titles even come from. The only titles anyone cares about are the ones that show you’ve mastered the basics and aren’t a complete noob, like legendary champ or dungeon master.

Thirst Slayer

Posted by: shion.2084

shion.2084

Then they go and give out really cool sounding ones for basically nothing… like the Silver Waste Champ ones. You just have to tag the darn thing. Demolisher my butt.