This armor

This armor

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SquadLife.2576

SquadLife.2576

Hey, just need someone to tell me what the pieces of this armor are called and how they are found. I like the look a lot.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/6456/Khaedir.jpg

Thanks!

This armor

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

looks like krytan gloves chest and boots, order of whispers hat prowler shoulders and idk about the legs.

(edited by TheBlackLeech.9360)

This armor

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Legs are Falconer’s Leggings, Human Tier 2 cultural.

Acquisition:
Krytan Gloves Chest and Boots
These are part of a Gem Store armor skin set that is about 500 gems. If it is currently unavailable (I think they took it out of the store), then you would need to buy the Digital Deluxe upgrade in the gem store for 2,000 gems, which comes with your choice of one of three “legacy armor” sets where you can then choose the medium armor Krytan set.

Order of Whispers Helm
Order of Whispers helm requires playing a character through their personal story until they become a member of the Order, which opens up the Whispers Merchant where you can buy it with coin.

Prowler Shoulders
Buy any of the prowler shoulder items from the TP for a few silver which has this skin on it.

Falconer’s Leggings
Talk to the human Cultural Armorsmith (Tier 2) in Divinity’s Reach and buy them for 1gold 50 silver.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

This armor

Posted by: SquadLife.2576

SquadLife.2576

Thanks all! I appreciate the help on this I love the look and will slowly get it.

This armor

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Happy to add some additional help to TheBlackLeech’s response.

You can also preview the different armor items together by viewing your wardrobe tab at your personal bank. You can then search the trading post for dyes and preview them on the armor combo you are previewing. Will surely help you envision what you want it to ultimately look like so you can also look to acquire the dyes you want to use as well. You can then also preview what weapon skins you may want to acquire for the character as well.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |