This bothers me... a lot.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Daharahj.1325

Daharahj.1325

http://puu.sh/kDUsz/5a53caddf4.jpg

Anything that I put on my back looks like that, what’s up with that? I can’t use any back items at all because they levitate 5 inches away from my body.

Posted by: zaced.7948

zaced.7948

only thing you can do is to not play a charr.

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

#CharrLife

Looks like backitem “mounting” point is not scaling with your character’s model. Had same problems in Skyrim. Fixed only with mods.

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

whats up with that? Oh i dunno.. how about apathy of the devs if it comes to charr stuff. Got the same issue and it annoys me so much

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

yep charrlife, the price for our awesomeness

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

They really honestly only care about the human players, they commented a while back that since charr characters were in the minority they didn’t warrant as much attention, wanting to focus on “low hanging fruit” that would please more players (humans)

For example, the Selfless potions halo appears inside an asura’s head instead of above, and from what I understand it has been this way since the item appeared, as in it has never worked properly on asura and they just don’t care.

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Centuries of bad hunched over posture slowly moved Charr further and further away from their backpieces. :P

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

They really honestly only care about the human players, they commented a while back that since charr characters were in the minority they didn’t warrant as much attention, wanting to focus on “low hanging fruit” that would please more players (humans)

For example, the Selfless potions halo appears inside an asura’s head instead of above, and from what I understand it has been this way since the item appeared, as in it has never worked properly on asura and they just don’t care.

This is untrue. I don’t know what causes this ‘bug’, but it does not happen with all Asura characters. Perhaps, since it only affects some, and not others, they have yet to determine what the cause is.

I’m guessing you would not want people to categorize you as a person who never has anything nice to say and doesn’t care about the game, just because you post criticism sometimes. Would you?

Daharahj.1325

only thing you can do is to not play a charr.

It’s so sad that this is the only solution, I’m on the brink of rerolling Norn, it’s ludicrous that only 1/10th of the armor available to you doesn’t have clipping issues, I don’t know why they couldn’t just make every armor work like Flame Legion Heavy does which moves alongside the tail and isn’t pierced by it.

Sorry devs, I know it’s hard work, but I was really looking forward to having my own quiver and spending so much money into it only to have it disabled :/

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

Deactivate the backpiece.

As others have said: #charlife. :/

Posted by: Todd.8162

Todd.8162

Anything that I put on my back looks like that, what’s up with that? I can’t use any back items at all because they levitate 5 inches away from my body.

You need to find something else to be bothered by.

It’s pixels on a screen in a video game that you will only see while staring at the display with the camera zoomed in and your character standing still with nothing else around.

Meanwhile, no one else will care, because they’ll be busy, actually having fun playing the game.

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Feathers don’t float.

#Itsmagnets
#ItsMAGIC

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Daharahj.1325

It’s pixels on a screen in a video game that you will only see while staring at the display with the camera zoomed in and your character standing still with nothing else around.

Meanwhile, no one else will care, because they’ll be busy, actually having fun playing the game.

It’s also very noticable while running, and I really couldn’t care less about what other people see or have fun doing.

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

It’s also very noticable while running, and I really couldn’t care less about what other people see or have fun doing.

Bro.

It’s magnets. Invisible pocket raptors

Trust me.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Posted by: Linfang.1087

Linfang.1087

Centuries of bad hunched over posture slowly moved Charr further and further away from their backpieces. :P

Disc Space Degeneration

Charr’s often suffer from moderate and severe back pain.

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

God forbid someone should want some of the basic qualities that so many other MMO’s out there seem to have been able to get right from day 1.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!