This game is amazing

This game is amazing

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sentorio.9351

Sentorio.9351

As GW1 fan, I’m loving GW2. Honestly it’s much different than what I expected. GW1 was more strategic e-sporthish and this is like a complete MMO but it’s way better than anything out there.

Great job, thanks to all GW2 team, you did a great job.

Sorry I just had to say this

This game is amazing

Posted by: Bastion.2457

Bastion.2457

I agree. All these burnt out endgame whiners going on about whatever makes their soup go sour is just standard forum bluster for all MMo’s. I think it’s a fantasticly involved game, well crafted and very nicely polished. Enjoyed every moment of my 50 hours played so far, and reached level 26 for my troubles.

Dipped my foot into all varieties of content, and have been exploring furiously to see all the sights, and also get a mental map in my head saved (photographic memory).

Really enjoying it, and comparable in every way to Guild Wars. I hope at some point in the future we get heroes again though, as they were very fun to mess with, and the Guesting function lands.

Class act of a game all the way.

This game is amazing

Posted by: nastyjman.8207

nastyjman.8207

I’m already 80, and I’m still overwhelmed with the stuff that needs to be done: exploring, crafting, PvPing, dungeoning, looking fine with the transmutes and fine-tuning a personal build. All in all, this game is amazing.

First Team to reach 250 has 87% chance to win (Updated 7/30/2014) : http://bit.ly/1lWH6T8

This game is amazing

Posted by: Calavera.1086

Calavera.1086

Definitely one of the best MMORPGs to come out in years specially because it really emphasizes the RPG element.

This game is amazing

Posted by: Wintyre Fraust.6534

Wintyre Fraust.6534

Every time I log in, I’m just wide-eyed with wonder – even the stuff I’ve already done 20 times, man, it’s so much fun, and so beautiful to look at.

This game is amazing

Posted by: Relentless.5678

Relentless.5678

I feel the same about this game. It’s been a long while since an MMO broke the mold enough to make exploration fun again. The last one that came close for me was Vanguard, and that was a hot mess. My largest gripe with exploration is the feeling I get when finding hidden chests throughout the world. I was giddy the first couple of times, and now I couldn’t care less about opening them. Makes me a little sad.

Wonderful game. Great art direction and character design. Nice combat system (I don’t have to stare at my bars for cool-downs anymore!). Fun environments and way more than I was expecting on launch.

In-game community is great as well with a design that avoids on-server player conflict. The worst thing I can think of do to someone is train them with a group of mobs. This used to cause indignation and fury when it happened to me in other games, and now I instantly feel the need to rescue someone! Why would I think that!?

I may play way more than is healthy during my free time, but I kinda figured it’d happen. Thanks Arenanet.

This game is amazing

Posted by: robber.4613

robber.4613

Same here! Every time I log in I’m in awe of this amazing world that’s been created, enjoying myself a ton right now!

This game is amazing

Posted by: The Moment Ends.1635

The Moment Ends.1635

Agreed. Most of the whiners are laughable. Game’s been out 3 weeks, haven’t Even gotten the first big patch yet.

This game is amazing

Posted by: Esquilax.3491

Esquilax.3491

Lack of z axis and frustrating invisible boundaries on areas that were clearly walkable, as well as the heavy instancing of any zone in the game were my major gripes with GW1.

I must say, they addressed these issues I had in more ways than I could have dreamed. Not only did they add a Z axis… they actually encourage us to climb and explore the world!

Jumping puzzles are one of the most unique and enjoyable experiences I’ve had in any mmo… scrap that, any game I’ve played.

I admit, I do miss the lack of dual class character builds, that was one feature of GW1 that I enjoyed immensely, but I’ve honestly gotten my moneys worth of enjoyment in exploration alone. I feel like an adventurer, and I’m sure the game has much more to offer me, after I slowly fight my way to level 80.

10/10 for exploration Anet, bravo.

This game is amazing

Posted by: The Moment Ends.1635

The Moment Ends.1635

Yeah the dual class was cool. Also miss the monks and Fits.

This game is amazing

Posted by: Carnege.3589

Carnege.3589

I really don’t understand people in this forums. I have work, so i only play at night, and not so much (because my friends play lol and i like to play with them, and some other reasons).

So i have a warrior 35, necro 30 (just got to 30 yesterday, today i will run AC with her), Thief 5, Ele 8 and a Ranger 2.

I mean, i didn’t rush or anything, still have a lot of things to do.
Overall i’m just enjoying the game and havig fun, i don’t get why is so hard to people to understand that.

All i can say is good job for Arena Net.
I finally don’t need to reach a random number to finally have fun.

This game is amazing

Posted by: Relentless.5678

Relentless.5678

I liked monks. Mine was actually the third class I rolled with, and it quickly became my main. Then Rits came along and I felt like I was betraying my monk. Went back to monk and sucked at it like I’ve never played it before. Had to watch people’s health bars constantly. My only gripe, but what else was the class really good for? Rits were better.

The best thing is that all of the professions changed considerably over the life of the game. Each one was noticeably fine-tuned continuously. I would only expect the same with GW2 professions.

I put about 5k hours in GW1, and it had some exploration, but nothing like GW2. It was huge but felt largely empty. With GW2 I feel as if my character is IN the world, and not just acting the part.

This game is amazing

Posted by: robber.4613

robber.4613

Yup, I think the big thing here is we all recognize that the game isn’t without it’s flaws, but the foundation that anet set here is solid and the potential is huge. Let’s hope they stick to their guns, weather the storm and continue to build on this.

This game is amazing

Posted by: Relmord.3159

Relmord.3159

I love GW1 and now GW2 I am so burnt out on WoW

“I love the smell of BACON in the morning” —-Relmord Darkblood
Leader of Legion of Darkness Extrodinaire on Dragonbrand on Dragonbrand