This game is starting to feel bland

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

For me, it’s all about playing with people. I honestly don’t know if I’d enjoy the game as much without a decent guild. To me that’s a huge part of any MMO.

It’s easy to join a few guilds, not have fun because they’re the wrong guilds for people, but joining the right guild can make a huge difference.

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

But it is hard to play with people. I have played with two friends since GW1 started and now we are FORCED in to large groups, FORCED to do certain activities, FORCED to leave out small guild.

GW2 has lost its heart.

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

But it is hard to play with people. I have played with two friends since GW1 started and now we are FORCED in to large groups, FORCED to do certain activities, FORCED to leave out small guild.

GW2 has lost its heart.

I’m not sure how you can design raid content for 2 people or somehow accommodate map-wide metaevents for 2 people.

I mean, its a MMO, the massive is in there forva reason.

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

GW2 has lost its heart.

Forced?

Posted by: Zedek.8932

Zedek.8932

Then take a break or check other games. I knew I am prone to get “overdoses” of a certain game so I rotate trough them. After 2 days of GTAV it’s great to burn down things with my Asuran engineer. Next day, I play Cities:Skylines etc.

I am a solo player. In a guild, but I don’t do anything with them, just reading the chat.

Zedexx, sly Asura Thief/Assassin
and politically highly incorrect. (#Asuracist)
“We [Asura] are the concentrated magnificence!”

Posted by: rozer.8042

rozer.8042

same here boring as hell … i’m tired to go in pve zerg against new map event or boss … raid is bad … i don’t like it… wvwvw is dead new map is awfull ….
i try some other game

Posted by: ham.8209

ham.8209

I don’t know what it is, i just can’t enjoy it that much anymore. I have 5 lv80 characters, and i only mostly use 1 of them. I don’t know, everything just feels so kitten repetitive and bland, how do i make it fun again?

if you really want to make this fun again for you . just do this the toon that you do not hardly use very much . make a new and FOR GET ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW !!!!

then with new toon made just make sure you got 4 20 slot bag,s and some gold to go with you . and go running like i did and go all over the place . and done think about it

JUST DO IT !!!:) . oh yeah do not do hearts or the other stuff at most get the skill point,s . and then when you feel ready to take this toon to spots like pvp and such go for it . other wise do not do it if you do not feel ready . you do what i told you do with out thinking about it in the end of it all . i think it might hit you . just got a new game for free . trust me i learned this the hard way and made the game more fun for me again . and oh yeah once i been to every spot i have not been too and i got all the skill points and world mapping done . THEN go back and get the other stuff now i hope you enjoy your new free game