This is (almost) Halloween!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hartmann.9281

Hartmann.9281

all i want is the clocktower and a witch hat. you haven’t given out hats for 2 years now, and i have been aching to get my hands on one.
the clocktower has alot of fans (me included) i’d really love it if they added some clocktower portal to the laurel shop or something, so you wouldn’t have to wait a year every time

Posted by: ArtemusHunter.9521

ArtemusHunter.9521

Unless Reaper’s Rumble comes back, which I will hold onto hope for every year loosely, then Idk if its going to top year one.

Year one was great. The arrival of the Mad King via story, RR, and the dungeon at the end.. It was just really kitten good. Halloween in Tyria hasn’t really been as good as that first year since.. :/

IGN: Floyd Hunter
TheRavingNecromancer.tumblr.com

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Can we haz infoz now?

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Kitta.3657

Kitta.3657

Is there a confirmed date ANYWHERE? Everyone keeps saying it’s on HoT release but I cannot find that information concretely.

mouth too blunt, truth too loud

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

Said below at the twitch con fast foward to: 1hr 3min 20s

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/v/17873577

Posted by: AnClar.1304

AnClar.1304

Mini Mordrem Frogs….can haz??

Posted by: Supreme.7352

Supreme.7352

you may have noticed that some Halloween-ish items already are appearing in the In-Game Store. You should know that more items that will be rolling out over the next few weeks, and they will include several popular items of the past

i swear to grenth, you better not reintroduce the 2012 rewards…

Greatsaw!

Greatsaw!

Greatsaw!

Greatsaw!

I don’t care about anything else. Maybe the scythe. But GREATSAW!

I don’t care if it’s a recolored version of it or something silly like that. PLEASE ANET!

I was there for Halloween. I tried my hardest to get one from a chest. RNG never gave it to me. It’s literally the only weapon I have ever wanted in the game and it’s too expensive to actually buy on the trading post. The Scythe Skin isn’t even available anymore.

These skins were under a stupid RNG system before and need to come back. Please!

greatsaw is still obtainable for those of you who REALLY want it,
spend several months of your life grinding to buy it like the rest of us did,
but if you decide you don’t want it that much,
then don’t remove its value for those of us that do.

Fake supply and demand. I will gladly have the market actually fill up again.

Or even better, have RECOLORS like I said. The old one doesn’t lose its “value” (lol) but new ones can be appreciated by the rest of the playerbase that have lives outside of the game.

Posted by: Nannabie.6943

Nannabie.6943

After god knows how many thousand TnT bags i farmed, bought and opened during last Halloween, and the year ahead I just hope for the pet this year.

Posted by: silviuscr.2185

silviuscr.2185

Please, please, please, PLEASE!

Bring back Witch/Wizard’kitten and more magic based costume items. <3

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

Oh god yes the wizard and witches hats. I have wanted one of those hats since they became armor skins rather then the costume things.
One of my accounts has it and I honestly play that account more purely because I love seeing my little asura running around with the bobble headed witches hat.
That and the ping difference between NA and EU is substantial. But the witches hat definitely makes the NA account more enjoyable.

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

Posted by: AriaFiresong.7023

AriaFiresong.7023

I’m hoping for the scythe to return, especially since it’s pretty much the only “staff” that looks like a melee weapon. And by the time I’d ever manage to save up 3-4k, someone will have bought them all or the sun would explode into a red giant, vaporizing the earth.

Posted by: Sera.2146

Sera.2146

Witch’s and Wizard’s Hats for helm skins! Make it happen Anet! =D

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

You should save some development time to turn the festival stories into replayable Journal stories that are get a few per-character rewards, and really nice challenging account achievements with bonus rewards that reset every year. Kind of like the GW1’s festival quests.

All that time invested doing the stories and stuff, never to be seen again. Anyone remembers the mad King’s dungeon?

I loved the Mad King’s dungeon. It was fun

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

It’d be funny to see some of the halloween mobs in the labyrinth be candy corn mordrem.

Or maybe not, the mordrem are freaking annoying as it is.

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Posted by: Fubukitsune.8359

Fubukitsune.8359

BUNNY EARS! My OC werebunny deity needs them!
Bunny ears, halloween is close, everything else has returned 3-5 times by now.
I like many others have been waiting for this item to return for nearly 2 years now. You have the skin codes, easy money, well unless you hate money. I know it’s not cause it is out of place in tyria cause…well we have cat hats, panda hats, frog hats, quaggan back packs, goofy outfits/skins and spooky outfits/skins.
I’m sure had we known previously the town clothes bunny ear head item would be a skin most of us would have bought them and then fewer would be ranting….“bunny ears or riot”.
-cough-
My endless tears still flow QQ
———————————————————————
Hoping we to see more halloween items and halloween themed items -cough bunny ears- in the cash shop.

Posted by: Leetsura.3507

Leetsura.3507

It is happening! Ascent to madness will be back! Thank you, thank you!
And lots of new items to collect, I can’t wait!

Gonna swim with the big fish. You’re gonna get your wish. Ooooooo. Little barracuda.
When you awake, quaggans will be here, and there’ll be a crab cake, just for you…
oooOOOOOoooooOOOoooo…

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

sadly, disappointing as it is as usual by now for another year of a middle finger for all the hacked players back in 2012.. the access to the Grimoire Back item doesn#t return …

sigh, surely would have been surprising, but I guess Anet seems to fear more the peep storm of some wannabe try hard super special snowflakes of players than to bew willing to make alot of hacked players happy that they can fully participate on some past game content they couldnt participate and enjoy fully thanks to some antisociual kitten which had nothing better to do in his pathetic life, than to steal other players accounts..

But at least some other older stuff like Ascent to Madness finally returns for once

wohoo

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside