Thoughts on the new Outfit

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: supa suop.8026

supa suop.8026

Give me the head, and maybe the grasping hand aura. Anet can keep the rest.

A visual representation by Dulfy

[SoS] PvX Thief,
The world could use more S/x Thief
FIST FLURRY! ORA!!

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Give me the head, and maybe the grasping hand aura. They can keep the rest.

A visual representation by Dulfy

I want it all. I haven’t wanted an outfit this badly since the pirate captain’s outfit. Ch-Yarr!

(it will go well with the royal ascalonian weapons)

~EW

(edited by EphemeralWallaby.7643)

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

That outfit really looks very good, and the head fit the very well the event theme.

I prefer much more this design than a full themed outfit that does not look that belongs to the game, this blands much more within the game by having a minor part of it that strongly fits in the haloween event.

sorry for the bad engrish

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Posted by: Shaaba.5672

Shaaba.5672

Did I read somewhere that the head is always black? If it’s not dyable, I am no longer interested. The outfit itself is rather bland, but the helm is beautiful. The grasping hands is a nice touch too, but I wanted to be a ghost with a blue or white dye. Not interested in only having black for the helm portion.

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Another outfit I would like to buy… if it was an armor.
So that amazing headpiece can only be used with that specific robe? So every char that uses it would look practically the same?
Sorry, won’t buy.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Yep, always jet black helm per previews and Dulfy. At least black goes with everything!

Assuming that is, that they can fix whatever is making it crash the game. It might have to come out with different effects or something.

Posted by: Shaaba.5672

Shaaba.5672

OK, disappointing about the non-dyable helm. I would have bought it in an instant if it was. Anet, it’s not too late to separate the elements and give us the helm and effect as an infusion without being tied to anything else!

Posted by: Nikal.4921

Nikal.4921

I like this outfit, at least what I see pictured on Dulfy. Don’t care about the helm or effects. I could do without the effects. Is there a way to turn them off?

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

I like this outfit, at least what I see pictured on Dulfy. Don’t care about the helm or effects. I could do without the effects. Is there a way to turn them off?

From all the pics I’ve seen, you can turn off the helm… but you can’t turn off the grasping hands.

~EW