Thread ninja deleted?

Thread ninja deleted?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Hi
I just posted in a thread that is now gone with out a trace, not locked, gone.

If this is the case that threads are being deleted off the forums with no explanation, please reconsider.
I realize community managers and mods are there to keep the forums civil.

However if it is true that ArenaNet does take player feedback into account, you are doing no one a favor by deleting feedback relating to this current community split.

The players are giving feed back because they care about the game, the Devs need to be able to see that feedback in order to make an informed decision/ or not.
Merging threads into insensibly is not the answer either.
Thank you.
edit: if it was a case of the OP deleting the tread- move on nothing to see here. And my apologies

Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Morrigan.2809)

Thread ninja deleted?

Posted by: Keelin.5781

Keelin.5781

This threads gonna get deleted real soon.
(And we’re all gonna get infractions)

(edited by Keelin.5781)

Thread ninja deleted?

Posted by: Ballistic.4531

Ballistic.4531

I love infractions!

This world needs more people being frank and less people being offended.

Thread ninja deleted?

Posted by: Keelin.5781

Keelin.5781

Me too! I have an entire collection!

Thread ninja deleted?

Posted by: Gombar.7324

Gombar.7324

I’m starting to get there too…….

Thread ninja deleted?

Morrigan.2809

Well guys getting an infraction for being polite is not nice but if so then so be it.
I just think it is important that the Devs actually get to see the feed back.
I see so many threads directly asking for feedback either get closed, or vanish.
I don’t think it is unreasonable to want some clarity and a direct answer.
But yes it will be closed with infractions all round

Gunnar’s Hold

Thread ninja deleted?

Ballistic.4531

Yeah. Mods are handing out infractions like candies! And the super-mods (don’t know how they call people who oversee mod’s work) aren’t responding to emails raising the question of mod’s work.

Thread ninja deleted?

Gombar.7324

Yeah. Mods are handing out infractions like candies! And the super-mods (don’t know how they call people who oversee mod’s work) aren’t responding to emails raising the question of mod’s work.

It’s called doing damage control the WAR/EA/AOC way………

Thread ninja deleted?

Ballistic.4531

It’s called doing damage control the WAR/EA/AOC way.……..

I know right!? But with their damage control they are only damaging themselves. Will they ever learn that?

Thread ninja deleted?

Posted by: ZaiTh.6378

ZaiTh.6378

I have had my share of infractions as well. I saw someone who started a very nice post and they got infracted. Makes you wonder about a lot of things.

Tranzik 80 Mesmer (Stormbluff Isle)
400 Tailor/400 Weaponsmith
I beat the Game in less than 2 Months.

Thread ninja deleted?

Gombar.7324

It’s called doing damage control the WAR/EA/AOC way.……..

I know right!? But with their damage control they are only damaging themselves. Will they ever learn that?

Given the level of communication from the teams involved in this event, I say it’s quiet telling and answers your question in the best possible way…..

Thread ninja deleted?

Posted by: replicant.3620

replicant.3620

I heard they are adding a new dungeon soon so you can upgrade your infractions. They will also be adding new ways to get them via WvW and the Gem Store.

Peralta | 80 Human Necromancer | Pain Train Choo [Choo] | Sanctum of Rall

Thread ninja deleted?

Posted by: Mr Crazy Moose.5760

Mr Crazy Moose.5760

It’s called doing damage control the WAR/EA/AOC way………

I think you mean the Stanley Woo way.

Thread ninja deleted?

Morrigan.2809

My thtread just got deleted, without a PM from the mod saying why or giving me an infraction. Stealth!

Until I get an official reason for it I’ll keep posting the image of how much they fail exactly.

I am a bit confused- are you using that pic as an illustration of unfair infraction?
Because it is, there is nothing wrong with that post, I saw it myself.

About your deleted thread, I take it that it was a different thread? What was it about?

Gunnar’s Hold

Thread ninja deleted?

Morrigan.2809

^^ Ahhh I see – kinda like threads with direct quotes or links to articles

Gunnar’s Hold

Thread ninja deleted?

Posted by: CC Charles.3675

CC Charles.3675

Community Coordinator

Hello,

Please keep in mind that if we delete threads from our forums, it’s due to a rule breaking, we invite you to read again our code of conduct and check what is allowed or not on the GW2 forums. All threads/posts that are against those rules can be removed and/or infracted.

Also, if you think that a moderation action is inappropriate, you can always send a mail to forums@arena.net or send us a PM, it will be our pleasure to answer as long as your PMs stay polite and constructive.

Thanks.

(edited by CC Charles.3675)