Thurmain Divinity's Reach Inappropriate Banker.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Augustus.4895

Augustus.4895

Greetings,

I am here today to make a claim against the male banker at Divinity’s Reach (Bank teller no. 2 or the banker in the middle.) He calls himself Thurmain, I like to call him a blatant violation against his work place’s strict regulations against the kind of behavior he displays so arrogantly ….

I repeatedly made attempts to send a letter asking Mr. Thurmain to stop making his unwanted advances toward myself and other players in the game. However it seems that he does not have an address.

I had to take steps to ask his managers to have him stop this kind of behavior…..
(By email a feedback letter via the system)

The letter included stern words and a strong demeanor in which I do not relish to display. Be warn of the following the portion of the letter that will be displayed is unforgiving:

Inappropriate advances are made toward me by the bankers… the most prevalent is the line of…
“I am rich you know….”*
As I am suppose to care or accept they are rich and can make lewd innuendo comments toward me. It makes me feel violated and scared to use the banking system in the game. I can’t go into dungeons knowing that a banker could be lurking in the shawdows.

There response was very polite yet unsatisfactory…(Yes a GM did reply however I don’t know if I am allowed to quote him/her.) I feel that the issue will not be resolved in a promt manner that it merits. However I will now only bank in Lion’s Arch. They offer better interest rates and the likely hood of a charr coming on to me is minimal at best.

Thank you.
Patriarch.

(P.S. I was more then satisfied with the response it was awesome. However I don’t really know if I am allowed to disclose what I was told.)

Live, love, eat, game then maybe sleep.

Posted by: Satakal.6971

Satakal.6971

Why haven’t I heard of this banker earlier? If I’m leaving items and money with someone, I might as well get a little something out of it.

Augustus.4895

What if they want something out of you?

Posted by: Yoshihito.5928

Yoshihito.5928

Wow this is dumb…

Posted by: vespers.1759

vespers.1759

not sure if this is a serious thread…

Bristleback can’t hit anything? Let’s fix the HP bug instead.

Posted by: Sokar Rostau.7316

Sokar Rostau.7316

If you’re offended by that, I suggest you avoid going to Concordia in Timberline Falls…

Dragonbrand – Reforged Vanguard [ReVa]
Kyxha 80 Ranger, Sokar 80 Necro
Niobe 80 Guardian, Symbaoe 45 Ele

Posted by: MrsAngelD.6971

MrsAngelD.6971

lol well played op

Posted by: Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Dear Patriarch,
I am sorry to read about your plight. Maybe I can offer you some advice. I heard there are excellent self-defense teachers in The Mists. I would suggest you train there, come back, and make him feel your discomfort in a VERY nasty place the next time he hits on you.
Sincerely,
Tosha

Posted by: Psybunny.8906

Psybunny.8906

Rich you say? You don’t happen to have his address by any chance? I’ll have his indecency. . .taken care of.

Posted by: Rhongomyniad.5081

Rhongomyniad.5081

Now to go to Concordia in Timberline Falls ….

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

Any civilized race would know better than to trust lower creatures from administering a vault. That’s what golems are for. Efficiency minus the attitude!

Posted by: Garenthal.1480

Garenthal.1480

I really hope you’re not serious about clogging up the support ticket system with inane jokes.

Posted by: Pants.8315

Pants.8315

Thanks for that, I enjoyed your post. I wish you luck with your quest to get appropriate action carried out against this foul mouthed banker.

@Garenthal I really hope he did. Having worked in a customer facing role, it was people like the OP that made your day and restored your faith in humanity after several obnoxious customers.

Posted by: Kruunch.3714

Kruunch.3714

You should hear the drunken kiddy toucher at the bank in Hoelbrek.

Posted by: Akhet.6527

Akhet.6527

A real go-getter, that Thurmain. He doesn’t seem to care that I’m a male charr, he just wants to get with that.

Varien Sundfor
Council Leader of Flux Capacity [FLUX]
Tarnished Coast

Augustus.4895

Well, for those who are worried about the ticket system, there is a feedback option. I simply found it fun to place what I thought of it. I’m pretty thick skinned but I also have a sense of humor. For all those who replied thank you.