Thwarf the inquest

Thwarf the inquest

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SkullProX.7083

SkullProX.7083

Change these events back like they were the first day of release… it’s impossible to get the achi since the rework… Some ppl got it in the first hour, now it’s so hard to get it… UNFAIR

Thwarf the inquest

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

The map I was on managed to get it by cheesing the AI. If the event happens up north (near the ruined wall) there’s a tree in roughly the middle of the event. If you place ley energy in the tree by jumping up on it, you can get a substantial portion of the Inquest to get stuck there. They’ll go after it, because it’s nearby, but they can’t jump up to it, so they just group up at the base of the tree.

It’s a goofy solution, to be sure, but it worked. I’d be more displeased about it, but I do like the events better now that players aren’t competing with each other.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Thwarf the inquest

Posted by: SkullProX.7083

SkullProX.7083

The map I was on managed to get it by cheesing the AI. If the event happens up north (near the ruined wall) there’s a tree in roughly the middle of the event. If you place ley energy in the tree by jumping up on it, you can get a substantial portion of the Inquest to get stuck there. They’ll go after it, because it’s nearby, but they can’t jump up to it, so they just group up at the base of the tree.

It’s a goofy solution, to be sure, but it worked. I’d be more displeased about it, but I do like the events better now that players aren’t competing with each other.

Thank you, gonna try it. Hopefully no one gets it out from there..xD

Thwarf the inquest

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

Let people know what you’re doing and it’ll probably be okay. I think we had, like, six stacked up there at once.

Just be sure to keep an eye on it. The energy despawns over time, and you want to keep them focused on the tree at all times.

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Thwarf the inquest

Posted by: Daala.4258

Daala.4258

This achivement is almost impossible to do post-patch. With lots of people around the events scale up to the point that golems are big HP bags and always deliver energy. I wish I had done it pre-patch…

Thwarf the inquest

Posted by: Yol.1685

Yol.1685

Last night we had a three-way event, consortium and priory against the inquest with a fair number of players on both teams…..we still failed. It was embarrassing. Other players were ignoring the golemancers and then wondering why the golems weren’t taking damage.