Tickets Status Update

Tickets Status Update

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

Hi guys,

Let me first say that i know that due the incoming expansion many tickets are delayed.

Personally i have 2 or 3 old tickets and it should be at least 20 day since the first of em, and i guess many other players are in my current situation.

I am not in a hurry, and this post is not meant to put pressure on the team, nor is made of Salt.

I would just be grateful if you could share news about the situation with the community ( knowing and somehow be part of it is way better than be left alone by ourselves).

ps: i did a search but couldn’t find anything about neither in the announcement section, nor here.

That said, thanks for everything!
Waiting for PoF.

Tickets Status Update

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Are they tickets for the same thing? Because if you do that your old ticket is discarded and you lose your position in the queue. Only the most recent one applies

Tickets Status Update

Shirlias.8104

Ow sheet. Thanks for the Tip. i wasted the 2 for a stupid achievement thing ._.

edit: though the last one is old too… why there’s not any message about? i mean, how i was supposed to know?

Tickets Status Update

Posted by: Miku.6297

Miku.6297

^^; My last ticket status was… interesting. I submitted the ticket and got a response. Status updated. I responded to that response with more information/questions and 2 days later I got an email asking me to rate my CS interaction.

I’m guessing it’s just Cs is a bit busy with PoF but I think a 20+ day wait is a bit long (Though I have had over a month delay at one time from other CS teams)

Tickets Status Update

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

This was their last update;

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Current-State-of-Support-August-28-2017/first#post6726387

20 days seems….excessive though even given this update

Tickets Status Update

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Hi guys,

Let me first say that i know that due the incoming expansion many tickets are delayed.

Personally i have 2 or 3 old tickets and it should be at least 20 day since the first of em, and i guess many other players are in my current situation.

I am not in a hurry, and this post is not meant to put pressure on the team, nor is made of Salt.

I would just be grateful if you could share news about the situation with the community ( knowing and somehow be part of it is way better than be left alone by ourselves).

ps: i did a search but couldn’t find anything about neither in the announcement section, nor here.

That said, thanks for everything!
Waiting for PoF.

You would not, usually, find announcements/posts about Support here, but in the Support sub-forums. Which, as you can see from the above link, is over in the Support sub-forum.

You can always update your ticket and ask about the status. There are Stickies in the Support forum with information about how to submit/handle tickets, as well.

Good luck.

Tickets Status Update

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

And searching on this forum dont work and have never worked.
Hence why there is a nice red sticky about it on this section you posted on.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Searching-the-Forums/first#post4701411

Tickets Status Update

Shirlias.8104

Thanks both of you.

@Linken: when you say that the searching does not work you mean that it’s not that great or that it’s no reliable at all?

Tickets Status Update

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Fyi, you can go to the Dev Tracker on these forums and use your browser search. This will be CTRL F on most browsers. Type the search string into the box that appears. Be aware that you can only search one page at a time, but if looking for the latest news, start on page 1. Also fyi, I don’t recommend “ticket” as the search string, at least not now, as it appeared many dozens of times on the first page.

This post by Gayle Gray was in a thread about 6 days ago.

“Hello,

I checked in with our Customer Support Team today, and they said they are making steady progress in reducing the queue and in improving turn-around time on tickets. Things are still very busy for them, but there’s a light at the end of the tunnel!"

Given that there is uncertainty in speed of handling tickets, I suspect this is about as close as you are going to get.