Times for World Completion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: evlover.6270

evlover.6270

I was wondering how long it takes everyone to get World Completion. I’ve just got my 9th so far and payed attetion to the time for the first time. I managed to complete it in 53h30mins running with a bunker warrior. Going to try to get under that time with my guardian which will be my last one (10 seems a nice number to look for another challenge)

But how about you guys? How long did you do about World Completion and/or do you know people who did it in short times as well? I wonder if someone comes up with an unbeatable time. :-)

ps: don’t forget to add a screen from your time if you have one

Attachments:

Posted by: AtoBoss.2906

AtoBoss.2906

oh wow… 9 world completions… That’s insane, how do you do it lol. You must truly love open world pve for doing that. Congrats anyways
8 months and 40% on 80 ele, 5% on 80 warr – lol

Holycowow

evlover.6270

I really like the fact that you can actually work together instead of taking someone else his/her kills like in most other games. I have fun by showing others how certain vista’s etc are done or faster ways to complete some hearts and just by enjoying the areas.

But nevertheless, while quite a few people have read this, I don’t see a lot of times showing up while I’m really curious about them. ^^

Posted by: Mathias.9657

Mathias.9657

420 days

#BLAZEIT#YOLO

Back to WoW, make GW2 fun please.

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

I did it 3 times for my 5 legendary crafts, so I have one more gift left. Gonna save it for one last special legendary, cause I don’t think I have it in me to do world completion a 4th time.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

I was wondering how long it takes everyone to get World Completion. I’ve just got my 9th so far and payed attetion to the time for the first time. I managed to complete it in 53h30mins running with a bunker warrior. Going to try to get under that time with my guardian which will be my last one (10 seems a nice number to look for another challenge)

But how about you guys? How long did you do about World Completion and/or do you know people who did it in short times as well? I wonder if someone comes up with an unbeatable time. :-)

ps: don’t forget to add a screen from your time if you have one

Lamesauce! My Elementalist got world completion at 55 hours and 6 minutes. I don’t have a screenshot handy unfortunately. I probably could’ve finished it sooner had I used D/D instead of the staff. Then I probably would’ve finished in about 45 hours.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

Omg, My main only has 13% and I have over 1k hours on it. Yea dungeons and PvP only, open world is too boring for me. Gratz anyway

evlover.6270

Lamesauce! My Elementalist got world completion at 55 hours and 6 minutes. I don’t have a screenshot handy unfortunately. I probably could’ve finished it sooner had I used D/D instead of the staff. Then I probably would’ve finished in about 45 hours.

Nice one! :-)
I have the same feeling about my time, could have ran zerker build and did a few dungs with it as well. That’s why I’m sure that there have to be people that did it (a lot) quicker. Searched on google for quickest time but couldn’t find anything… :p

Posted by: Garion.9874

Garion.9874

I read somwhere recently that the record was something about ~30h.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I read somwhere recently that the record was something about ~30h.

Yep.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/2i3lbo/fastest_world_completion/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/2twe8d/100_world_completion_no_deaths_in_less_then_30/

A lot of it has to do with doing it efficiently which there are maps for.

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

This thread over a year old – WvW was needed then – now it’s not.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

6 World completions done. 5 done when WvW was needed, didn’t bother keeping track back then. 7th at 80%.

Quickest was 44hrs 23mins, while still having 3-5 hrs or so on that character to PvP

Kitten.

(edited by Haleydawn.3764)

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

10 world complete here, I recently read on reddit that some guy did it in 19 hours, I never check how long it takes me but I would say around 36 hours.

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

did my first one in about a month or two at launch…just started on my 2nd one now and about 27% done after 2 days and I’m already bored out of my mind

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

Posted by: Takayuki.7485

Takayuki.7485

Coincidentally I just did one recently.

No idea what compelled me to grind one out, but I just kinda did it.

This included one WvW borderlands map, before I remembered I didn’t need it for completion, 2 Triple Troubles with EVOS, and a Teq.

It says “over the past 1 day” because I finished between 24 hrs and 48 hrs after creating the character, and it didn’t tick over to the 2nd “day”.

Attachments:

(edited by Takayuki.7485)