To moderator

To moderator

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Please moderate WvW section, the LFG post should be in LFG, no1 move them since like 2 weeks ago.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

To moderator

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Please moderate WvW section, the LFG post should be in LFG, no1 move them since like 2 weeks ago.

Just go to that post and click on the icon that looks like a little crawly person (allegedly that’s a flag). A panel will open and you can type a message there that goes directly to the moderator.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

To moderator

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Just go to that post and click on the icon that looks like a little crawly person (allegedly that’s a flag). A panel will open and you can type a message there that goes directly to the moderator.

I only ever saw a ‘flag’ …now I cannot unsee the crawly person. :|
Thanks, Fleshy.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

To moderator

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Thanks, Fleshy.

You’re welcome! I do my best to make the forum a better place for all.

(Evil smile)

(I guess I won’t tell you how the other icon looks like handcuffs then)

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

To moderator

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Thanks, Fleshy.

You’re welcome! I do my best to make the forum a better place for all.

(Evil smile)

To me it now looks like a person begging on thier knees, makes alot of sence now instead of the flag I saw before

To moderator

Posted by: Ooshi.8607

Ooshi.8607

Thanks, Fleshy.

Same here!!!! Now I can’t stop laughing when I look at it… Thanks

To moderator

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks it looks like a person crawling!

I really had to struggle to see it as a flag after someone told me that’s what it was.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

To moderator

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks it looks like a person crawling!

I really had to struggle to see it as a flag after someone told me that’s what it was.

I guess if it were more like an actual 4-cornered flag that was waving it would not be likely to be mistaken for something else. Due to being a pennant flag that is waving, I see why it appears to not be a flag – pennant flags are normally rigid and do not ‘wave’ as a 4-cornered flag does.

I think an exclamation mark would be a better report icon and I believe is the standard and common one used on forums, not a waving pennant flag.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |