Too many Essence of Luck!!!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Toramino.4381

Toramino.4381

After a couple hours in Cursed Shore or Eternal Battlegrounds, I open my bags to a mountain of loot ready for salvage. The only problem is the mountain of Essence of Luck that I have to spam click on for ages. I literally had to replace one of my Steelseries mice with a new one well before it’s time due to the amount of spam clicking in this game….and there is such an easy solution that I’m brain-boggled Anet hasn’t implemented it yet.

THE SOLUTION:
Create a simple “right-click” option called “Use all”……

WOW that was easy wasn’kitten

I know I’m not the only one who wishes this was already in the game. It really should be taken into serious consideration, not only for Essence of Luck but for other stacking consumables as well such as wvw exp flasks and karma flasks as well.

Hope the devs take a gander here and perhaps give some feedback or perhaps a reason as to why they haven’t already gone ahead and added this mouse-saving feature. I love my Steelseries and I want to get a few more clicks out of it in actual combat, not clicking for 2 minutes straight to open bags then Essence of luck.

Posted by: Emtiarbi.3281

Emtiarbi.3281

Maybe in the next feature pack, or the one after.
I already see the big announcement: “BIG CHANGES TO USABLE ITEMS”

Anredhal Amethyst – Lain Amethyst – Orss Jerre

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I agree with the right-click / ‘Use all’ suggestion.
it can be used on essence of luck, bags, salvageable materials, and more I’m not thinking of

in the mean time, I recommend you refine your luck before using it. Artificer can do this, at the bottom of the ‘refining’ section. You end up with the same amount of luck at zero cost, but instead of 20 stacks of fine luck (10) to use, you have 1 stack of exotic luck (200) to use.

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I agree with the right-click / ‘Use all’ suggestion.
it can be used on essence of luck, bags, salvageable materials, and more I’m not thinking of

in the mean time, I recommend you refine your luck before using it. Artificer can do this, at the bottom of the ‘refining’ section. You end up with the same amount of luck at zero cost, but instead of 20 stacks of fine luck (10) to use, you have 1 stack of exotic luck (200) to use.

Might be an easy solution for EoL but as soon as RNG is involved in the outcome (bags salvage mats, mystic forge) it becomes a little more complicated.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

+1 here, agree have already burned through two gaming mice with this game by wearing out the left click and that’s in just 1 year of play.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

Posted by: exp.3178

exp.3178

just select left-click to your scroll wheel or buy a better mouse.

Posted by: MrPersons.1560

MrPersons.1560

+1 here, agree have already burned through two gaming mice with this game by wearing out the left click and that’s in just 1 year of play.

Should get a Ghost Shark for your next gaming mouse, has a built in autoclicker, 50 clicks/s. Saves me all the trouble.

Androcles Beartamer:Norn Warrior|Nadul the Mechanist: Charr Engineer|Espergem: Sylvari Elementalist
Sythern the Warlock: Human Necromancer| Lithia the Shadow: Human Theif
Lumata: Asura Mesmer|Arion of HonorHall: Human Guardian |Abigail the Tamer: Norn Hunter

Posted by: VOLTCIEAGE.3029

VOLTCIEAGE.3029

Just set some macro on mouse/keyboard like holding button=1000 clicks per second . Many people use it and I am not suprised , come on Anet over 2 years 2 stupid years ! and there is still no option like right click>use(number)>ok and boom rdy, player used exact number. Fixes like that should take place every month not maybe every 6 months.

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

Artificer crafting. You can craft the lesser essences of luck to larger versions, all the way up to exotic (200 points of luck). It requires 0 in artificer. When crafting just type ‘luck’ in the search box for recipes. It would save you a lot of mouse clicks.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Essence_of_luck#Recipes

There’s something charming about rangers.

Posted by: Aenesthesia.1697

Aenesthesia.1697

THE SOLUTION:
Create a simple “right-click” option called “Use all”……

No. Right clicking is a big part of this game. Some even go as far as saying it’s the real endgame of GW2. So there’s no way they are going to nerf right clicking.

Don’t ask for ways of skipping the fun parts of this game, please.

/sarcasm off.

Posted by: Aguri.2896

Aguri.2896

What I love the most is when I open hundreds of ToT bags, which is already lots of clicking, only to have a ton of essence of lucks in my inventory that I have to click. Reward for clicking: more clicking!

I’m only here because sometimes I just like to watch things burn.

(edited by Aguri.2896)

Posted by: Jedy.9247

Jedy.9247

Create a toggle-able macro for infinite clicks. Problem solved

Posted by: THuGaNoMiX.5036

THuGaNoMiX.5036

+10000000

I’m so sick of spam clicking stacks of 250.

Posted by: Tiffany.8576

Tiffany.8576

Use/open all sounds like a great solution.

Tiff | [TW] Tempest Wolves | WvW Staff Tempest Guide
NA/EU sPvP Elementalist

Posted by: Windwalker.2047

Windwalker.2047

Um,you guys do know you can use artificing to change that 250 stack into like 15 essences?

Posted by: Tiffany.8576

Tiffany.8576

Um,you guys do know you can use artificing to change that 250 stack into like 15 essences?

Yeah, that isn’t the point at all.

Tiff | [TW] Tempest Wolves | WvW Staff Tempest Guide
NA/EU sPvP Elementalist

Posted by: Algreg.3629

Algreg.3629

that somewhat – not completely – solves the issue with luck, but not all the other stacks. And whether you love or hate GW2, an UI “feature” like this is a disgrace. Should have been fixed ages ago – well, unless there is some sweet deal with the hardware industry :P