Too much focus on events?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Direngrey.1247

Direngrey.1247

It seems like we are suggesting all these things that would make all of us much happier and make us invest more time, but they’re not getting implemented.
I mean, dueling, inspecting option, more titles, more armour skins and weapon skins, these aren’t very hard things to put into the game. It seems like they just put all of the effort onto pumping out new content to keep us invested, which will make some of us play only once a month for a range of 10-15 days?
Meh, thoughts?

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

Thoughts is that ArenaNet doesn’t listen much to their fanbase, which is why people are getting louder and louder. I’d like to see most of the stuff you mention too.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Posted by: NetherDiver.6079

NetherDiver.6079

If i recall they added a few armor skins and weapon skins in the lost shores patch.

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

If i recall they added a few armor skins and weapon skins in the lost shores patch.

How obtainable did you find them to be?

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Posted by: NetherDiver.6079

NetherDiver.6079

How obtainable did you find them to be?

The shoulder skins were in every consortium chest.
The rare weapon skins were very rare to get, but you can get them on the TP for about 1-3g.

Posted by: Latorn.4209

Latorn.4209

Would really, really, ReAlLy, love to see dueling

The ability to 1v1 anywhere in the world would add SOOO MUCH appeal.

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

You can’t say that they ’aren’t hard to put in a game’ when we have no idea how many people they have working on stuff in each dept.

Remember, this is the first year of the game, and GW1 had 11 different holiday events, which some (Canthan New Year, for example) they need to re-create for GW2.

However, chances are, after this they’ll work on putting the most common suggestions in (stuff like Dueling ect).

Just a theory, but still.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.