Too much nerf???

Too much nerf???

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Julischka Bean.7491

Julischka Bean.7491

Hi all.
I am hesitant to write this because I do not want to come off as a whiner, but I am curious about something.

Every Halloween I have had good luck with getting things from the Tot Bags..I do get everything offered, but enough to make me happy.

This Halloween I have opened a kitten ton of bags and gotten absolutely nothing of interest. No Minis, no Infusions, and none of the new weapons..actually had to buy the weapons on the TP

On the bright side, I did get enough Candy Corn to buy several bags

Is this just the RNG Gods getting back at me for the all the nice Halloweens I have had, or is there a problem with the drop rate?

Has anyone else opened lots of ToT bags and have not gotten any of the new stuffs?

Thank you.

Lisa-Feeling glum.

Too much nerf???

Posted by: Chad.6104

Chad.6104

The weapon are dropping often enough that their a couple gold on the trading post so that might be bad luck for you. The other stuff like the infusions and minis are probably very rare.

Too much nerf???

Posted by: Unknown.2189

Unknown.2189

I had opened 20k ToT bags and didn’t get a single new item. No new weapon and no new mini.

Last year my rng was awful aswell, I had to buy all the weapons and minis cause no matter how many bags I was opening I just wasn’t getting anything during the 2 weeks except mb like 3 or 4 doubles of the dog and thats all.

But this year I can’t even do that because the minis are not tradeable. I would have been willing to pay for these with gems, I bought gems ahead of time just incase, but instead I wasted lots of gold buying bags and time trying to farm.

Its really a shame that we only get 2 weeks to try and get everything when the ToT bag rng is this bad.

Link Triforce/Atticus Roach
-Warrior/Necromancer-

Too much nerf???

Posted by: KickzNGigglez.4958

KickzNGigglez.4958

I havent gotten any weapons from the regular ToT bags, but they were dropping like candy from the personalized ones I got from ATM farming.

Too much nerf???

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I havent gotten any weapons from the regular ToT bags, but they were dropping like candy from the personalized ones I got from ATM farming.

Yeah, pretty much everyone I know was getting lots of weapons from the personalized bags yesterday. They patched a loot table bug with those bags yesterday/last night, though, so they’re probably dropping a good bit less now.

Too much nerf???

Posted by: LordEnki.9283

LordEnki.9283

It is much worse. Nerfed door spawns, bosses, etc in the labyrinth on top of that.

Too much nerf???

Posted by: CrusaderMichael.9245

CrusaderMichael.9245

I don’t care about loot nerfing… I care about what feels like Lab monster nerfing.

Horror etc used to really rip into people. Whole packs of people. Lich was even worse.

Everything just feels too easy now.

I hope Anet vamps up the difficulty on this soon.

Too much nerf???

Posted by: SRoode.7318

SRoode.7318

There is SIGNIFICANTLY less reward this year per ToT bag.
There is SIGNIFICANTLY less ToT bags being dropped for participating in activities.

Might be a bug that may be patched soon…

Too much nerf???

Unknown.2189

“Fixed a bug that caused Mini Charles the Hellfire Skeleton and Mini Thailog the Gargoyle to account-bind on acquire. This will not affect previously obtained items.”

Does that mean they are tradeable now?!

-Warrior/Necromancer-

Too much nerf???

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

“Fixed a bug that caused Mini Charles the Hellfire Skeleton and Mini Thailog the Gargoyle to account-bind on acquire. This will not affect previously obtained items.”

Does that mean they are tradeable now?!

Newly-obtained ones can be. The ones that dropped before the fix are still account bound.

Too much nerf???

Unknown.2189

Newly-obtained ones can be. The ones that dropped before the fix are still account bound.

Wish I had known this was a “bug” before I spent hundreds of gold on bags trying to get the minis. :/

-Warrior/Necromancer-