Tormented skins

Tormented skins

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Patrik.2590

Patrik.2590

Why is that tormented skins have not yet changed their price to 5 black lion tickets, since I have invested all of my gold in the skins, buying them a little after they came out so I could flip them after the price rises? I thought they were going to rise in this patch, but they didn’t. Anyone knows when or at least around when (week, month, next patch…)?

Tormented skins

Posted by: Erick Alastor.3917

Erick Alastor.3917

Evon Gnashblade:

This is your last week to pick up a set of Scarlet’s Grasp gloves or the Scarlet’s Spaulders pauldrons! Additionally, you’ve got just two weeks left to pick up Tormented Weapons before their ticket price goes up!

on April 1, 2014

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/new-finishers-back-items-and-more-in-the-gem-store/

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
- Mike Obrien

Tormented skins

Patrik.2590

april 1st —> 2 weeks —> april 15th, its 16th…

Tormented skins

Patrik.2590

ty anyhow, appreciate it

Tormented skins

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

those tormented skins are dropping in price fast, might wanna re-think that investment.

Sincerly, Me.

Tormented skins

Posted by: Erick Alastor.3917

Erick Alastor.3917

Yes I know I just gave you the link, Anet says many things and then often forget to deliver

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
- Mike Obrien

Tormented skins

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Investing always comes with a risk. You never invest everything you have… Your first mistake.