Total Makeover

Total Makeover

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: lukeNIN.2901

lukeNIN.2901

Can Anet please stop putting so many total makeover kits and hairstylist kits in the chests or make it available to sell to a vendor for 50g to 100g lol, i have too many and you cant sell em…….

Total Makeover

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

game’s trying to tell you that your char needs a makeover

Nalhadia – Kaineng

Total Makeover

Posted by: Changer the Elder.2948

Changer the Elder.2948

Well, if ANet removes that, you’ll just start geting what most of us get any time we open a black lion chest: A transmutation charge, another transmutation charge and an enchanted combat booster.

Total Makeover

Posted by: Keksmuffin.1450

Keksmuffin.1450

i wish i would have your problems

Bullet Punch

Total Makeover

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

I wish i have the same problem too.

Total Makeover

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I wish i have the same problem too.

*I wish I had…

Total Makeover

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

I wish I’d get more of the hair and total makeover kits.
Having the permanent bank, trader, merchant and repair cannisters, I get a bunch of the single use versions of those.

Total Makeover

lukeNIN.2901

Even if they gave me a perma one it would be better, exchange all the total of 48 for 1 would be nicer, then i could sell that lol

Total Makeover

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I hope ArenaNet doesn’t take your suggestion, so others will not suffer the consequences. Perhaps, you could ask for less luck on your account, overall, so that it doesn’t affect other players.

Good luck.

Total Makeover

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Can Anet please stop putting so many total makeover kits and hairstylist kits in the chests or make it available to sell to a vendor for 50g to 100g lol, i have too many and you cant sell em…….

You have more than one stack of each? Because 1 or 250 takes up the same slot.

If you have too many and it’s causing storage problems, there’s an easy solution: delete them.

The entire value of BL Chests is the anticipation before opening them, of hoping that they contain something incredibly valuable; everything else is filler, with some filler being somewhat useful and most being useless or barely useful.

It is inevitable that you will end up with useless stuff if you open BL chests. There is no guarantee that you’ll get anything that you’ll really want (although it’s extremely likely you’ll be able to afford at least a few BL skins).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Total Makeover

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

I want a hair kit! I do have a total makeover kit from AP chests but I don’t want to use it just to change hair >.>

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Total Makeover

lukeNIN.2901

I want a hair kit! I do have a total makeover kit from AP chests but I don’t want to use it just to change hair >.>

If i could i would send you some lol

Total Makeover

Posted by: Imiona.4752

Imiona.4752

Remove the hole kitten itemshop thing and make GW2 PaytoPlay 9.99$