Town Clothing

Town Clothing

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zephyrlol.8497

Zephyrlol.8497

I noticed in the “Iron Marches” there was a NPC that gave me a piece of town clothing (hat) for fixing his tank.

Are there more instances of this type of thing? Are there clothing sets you can find and or earn? I ask because I can’t seem to find anything on this on the internet at the moment.

I’ll add a screen shot to show what I’m talking about later.

Town Clothing

Zephyrlol.8497

And here is the screenshot:

Attachments:

Town Clothing

Posted by: IanAwesome.3192

IanAwesome.3192

The other town clothing that’s avaliable to the players are the skins that currently are on the gem store.

Town Clothing

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

I hope some sort of gala outfit comes out soon. My human noble looks too much like a commoner in the regular set.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Town Clothing

Posted by: Eochaidh.4106

Eochaidh.4106

I hope some sort of gala outfit comes out soon. My human noble looks too much like a commoner in the regular set.

Wait, what!? My commoner looks too noble on the regular set.

Town Clothing

Posted by: Debsylvania.7396

Debsylvania.7396

Zephyr,
Thanks for sharing the info and the image. I hope we’ll find there are many more items like this to be discovered.

Deb ~The Chewbacca Defense [TCD];
Waiting For Death [WFD]
@ Borlis Pass Server

Town Clothing

Posted by: Leiloni.7951

Leiloni.7951

I wish they would do two things:

1. Give us more types of town clothes we can earn in game
2. Let us wear town clothes in combat please

I just wanna be a pretty Guardian wearing a dress, is that too much to ask? It will be far too long before my female Guardian has attractive armor and even then I’m not even sure I like the female heavy plate skins all that much. Cloth and Leather have much better options, so unless ANet is going to let me transmute Cloth armor onto my Heavy armor, this is my next request.

Town Clothing

Posted by: Joshewwah.2956

Joshewwah.2956

I wish they would do two things:

1. Give us more types of town clothes we can earn in game
2. Let us wear town clothes in combat please

I just wanna be a pretty Guardian wearing a dress, is that too much to ask? It will be far too long before my female Guardian has attractive armor and even then I’m not even sure I like the female heavy plate skins all that much. Cloth and Leather have much better options, so unless ANet is going to let me transmute Cloth armor onto my Heavy armor, this is my next request.

I wish you too could wear town clothes in combat, but its just not realistic, being able to negate so much damage wearing mere cloth. Maybe that you could wear town clothes in combat, keep them at the penalty of no armor?

Town Clothing

Zephyrlol.8497

I just want to know if there are more instances of this. I mean this guy was hidden away, he wasn’t out in the open. I mean, even talking to him you wouldn’t know you’d get something from him, he looks like an average Charr Engi NPC :P

If people would like to know where to locate him, I can mark him on a map sometimes tomorrow. I wonder if there is like a engineer like set, to go with that hat he gave me. So many questions.

Town Clothing

Posted by: Feycat.4370

Feycat.4370

I actually have a post on the Suggestion forum to have armor of any weight be usable as town clothes, and to have extra “town clothes panels” purchasable on the gem store, so we can have more outfits instantly to hand.

I dearly want to wear some of the leather/cloth pieces on heavy/light armor wearing characters for cosmetic reasons.

Game enjoyment increases as time spent on the forums decreases.