Town cloth system

Town cloth system

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kayroo.7503

Kayroo.7503

Dear ANet… I ask you NOT to delete OR move my topic! I want you to see people’s reaction about the change! Let it stay as a separate topic!

Hello everyone, especially ANet.
I’d like to point out that the most important change in this patch was the change of the town clothing system. I have no idea what was wrong with the old one, but really — I payed for my town clothes. I payed with real money. I mixed my town clothes as I wished. Now, I can’t do that. I’m already too scared of using the new Armorsmith at the traders, because it gives us Tonics. For example: I had the Khaki leggings for one of my characters, and ONLY that. Now, I have an entire set, and I can’t remove parts from it.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I can’t change it. I mixed 4 town clothes on my main character, and I’m not gonna use this system, because I WANT to use THOSE clothes on my character. The parts that I want with the colors that I want.

WE, the GW2 community don’t want refunds in form of gems or other things…
WE, the GW2 community wants the OLD town cloth system back…
The old town clothing system worked perfectly, players liked it. You guys can’t force and entire player community to change to something that is worse than the old one.

Players reading this, please.. Leave a comment!

(edited by Kayroo.7503)

Town cloth system

Posted by: Danyna.4798

Danyna.4798

I second this. Can’t say it any better. I just want the old system BACK!

Town cloth system

Posted by: Moderator.9604

Moderator.9604

Hello all,
Please use this thread for feedback and questions: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Game-Updates-Wardrobe-Transmutation-Outfits