Toxic gear, farming etc

Toxic gear, farming etc

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

so I just missed getting one more stack for double blooms this last invasion and it made me realize I can’t take this. I don’t want to farm for a whole weeked and PROBABLY get enough for gear I SHOULD be buy with gems!!! I have a life, and I’d rather not farm for 20 hours! I’m just wondering if I skip the rest of this terrible event, when will the toxic gear reappear? been waiting for MONTHS and does it come back to the store like I planned? NO, it just had to be some horrible something. I would RATHER give MONEY to you Anet! I expected to buy this gear, not farm for it, and you are losing $10 and making a player extremely unhappy.

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Toxic gear, farming etc

Posted by: The Tee Why.4807

The Tee Why.4807

no one knows when/if these things will be back up on the gem store.

thats the whole allure to doing this event, if they straight up said ‘yeaaaaah halloween these will be back then’ do you think people would farm as hard? Hell no

Leader of [iLL] iLLuminatriots. | Gate of Madness

Toxic gear, farming etc

Posted by: StrangerDanger.3496

StrangerDanger.3496

I actually like the allure of limited time cosmetics. Its more fun to have something that anyone cant just up and buy on a whim, and its more of a push for me to get something that’s “rare” when it is available.

However I do agree with the whole “not going to be able to do this” feeling. Looking over the rewards it seems pointless to do anything other than the potions or skins….which means I’m probably going to have to save up the blooms and if I’m still around finish up the rewards next time this event is active.

Sort of wish they made the blooms currency rather than items.