Tradeable Tomes and Charges

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lousine.8467

Lousine.8467

Very clear in the description. Make it happen please. Me, a very serious FashionWars2 player, needs a lot of outfit changing. Personally never have enough while a friend has over 600 he NEVER uses so whats the point? Along with his 12 stacks of tomes of knowledge that he wont use because he already has 2 of every character class there is. So just make the limit something stupid or fair. Can only trade tomes with people who have been playing a year so they have had plenty of time to get every class to 80. Idk.

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

Pvp or WvW you will stack up charges extremely fast

Posted by: Sinmir.6504

Sinmir.6504

Tomes of Knowledge can be donated to the Guild Hall.

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

I don’t think ToK should be tradable. I’d like a sink for them, though.

I don’t think charges should be tradable, either. They are easy to earn or purchase and don’t take up inventory or bank space. They even stack infintely! Perfect! If you don’t want to spend gold on them, just reserve a character slot for a charge-farmer. It doesn’t take long to run circuit on each city map. You can either use it to key farm 1/week or just delete and repeat.

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

I prefer Tome also work as a game currency.

Create a npc vendor the trade tome.

Pure suggestion below:
350 tome for 1 total makeup contact
250 tome for 1 hairstyle contact
50 tome for 1 laurel
25 tome for 1 transmute charge

etc

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

at least add the “Use all” option to tomes. It’s a pain to work away a stack of them (don’t even mention the horrible sound it gives when using a tome…)

Posted by: Lousine.8467

Lousine.8467

Yes well all of those has nothing to do with support of my idea, those are just alternatives Im being lazy here, let me stay lazy