Trailblazers Question

Trailblazers Question

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Murphys Law.8561

Murphys Law.8561

400g just to make the exotic insignia’s? What?

Trailblazers Question

Posted by: Wein.4952

Wein.4952

Last i check, using buy orders to purchase all materials needed cost a little under 40g.

Trailblazers Question

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

Last i check, using buy orders to purchase all materials needed cost a little under 40g.

Now times that by 6 since you need 1 per armor piece, and 1 Inscription per weapon too.

All because of the lilly drop rates. Glad I don’t want this stat but it sucks for anyone who does.

Kitten.

Trailblazers Question

Posted by: SundayChong.6478

SundayChong.6478

Even making a whole armor set + 3 weaps, it cost ard 300-ish gold. Expensive, but OP overblowned it especially considering OP only mentioned “insignia’s”. (I duno if its meant to be plural or singular)

Trailblazers Question

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

The only time I got a Maguuma Lily was from a Magic-Warped Bundle. And I spent A LOT of time in the jungle.

However I do like that there are items that are actually worth something. I hated the maguuma event re-haul in the fact that it totally de-valued Black Diamonds, which were initially worth good money.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

(edited by Yannir.4132)

Trailblazers Question

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

The only time I got a Maguuma Lily was from a Magic-Warped Bundle. And I spent A LOT of time in the jungle.

However I do like that there are items that are actually worth something. I hated the maguuma event re-haul in the fact that it totally de-valued Black Diamonds, which were initially worth good money.

Much of that de-valuing came from the fact we are past the rush to get the new stat sets and from the fact that Black Diamonds dropped primarily in Auric Basin chests, which had an incredibly lucrative farm associated with it.

You want rare, though? Forget Maguuma Lilies, try Mother-of-Pearl.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Trailblazers Question

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Mother of pearl is worth less than a silver each, I think you meant freshwater pearl?

Trailblazers Question

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Mother of pearl is worth less than a silver each, I think you meant freshwater pearl?

Yes I did. My mistake.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Trailblazers Question

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

And why wvw doesnt haveasc vendors yet? LUL

Trailblazers Question

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

At least they are back down to 8g from 12g?

Trailblazers Question

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

for trailblazer and minstrel gear, which uses the maguuma lillies and freshwater pearls for the exotic insignias, I would recommend to use the new grandmaster marks and pvp/fractal vendors and go straight for ascended. The grandmaster marks dont need insignias, so you get a set of ascended trailblazer or minstrel armor for around 400g plus account bound mats and currencies.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.