Trans. charges for map completion post patch?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Shifted.6912

Shifted.6912

Q:

Simple question:

Will we still be able to get transmutation stones for map completion after the patch hits?

Judging by how you’ll be able to convert them to charges I guess it would be more interesting for level 80 players (including me) to look at their unfinished maps and get them done now that the stones will have more value.

I really hope if anet decides to change it it will be at least a slight nerf, not a complete removal.

Shifted.6912

A:

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/c/4031773

9:58

Cities still award transmute charges
kitten , I just finished farming all cities on 4 of my 8 characters.
Either way, we’re good.

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

I am anticipating there will be a reduction of these. Best to get all you can now and be safe.

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Im betting actually FINISHING a map will but just running around town for 10 mins on a freshly made character for a free charge is probably no longer going to happen

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

what I’m hoping is you get 1 transmutation charge with map completion (the equivalent of the 3 stones) ..

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

The fact that it is one question that was not addressed so far doesn’t seem promising. I’d advise getting as many as possible now.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I don’t think they will change it. You can only get one complete armor change from doing all the cities, and other drops are somewhat uncommon.

I can’t really see people changing their transmutation habits that much just because of the wardrobe.

Shifted.6912

what I’m hoping is you get 1 transmutation charge with map completion (the equivalent of the 3 stones) ..

I would be more than fine with that.

I can’t really see people changing their transmutation habits that much just because of the wardrobe.

Well I’m definitely looking to transmute some gear after the change hits, some of my pvp skins are pretty unique (PvP The Crossing, for example)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Yes, there may be an initial surge, but after that? Not so much. And most have Stones saved up.

Regardless, we will know shortly.

Posted by: FrozenStarRo.7240

FrozenStarRo.7240

I’m guessing it will continue to be a split chance between trans.charge/BL key for the 3rd reward.