Tri-key chest?

Tri-key chest?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Galeskyring.9617

Galeskyring.9617

Can we get an official statement from anet why this chest has been place din new lions arch? Was the drop of the individual key parts only done during tower of nightmares over a year ago, if so then why is a chest which requires the key made from the three components on display in the city?

Honor, Kindness, Patience, are Virtues; Virtues are practiced~ Loyalty & respect are earned

Regard others as you would normally, the internet is not justification for mistreating others

Tri-key chest?

Posted by: Miss Lana.5276

Miss Lana.5276

I’d like a refund on the keys that I never used!

48 Characters|Necro|Raider|Fractaller|PvPer|Singer
So long Treeface.
“…Kormir? I know not of whom you speak.”

Tri-key chest?

Galeskyring.9617

I am sure they won’t refund, but still why even put the chest out? I mean why would anyone have held onto those keys this long? Makes 0 sense since most anyone would have chucked them by now.

Arenanet needs to update the wiki to provide some up to date info on such things, cause that chest icon on the map is going to draw needless attention if its essentially a big fat decoration.

Honor, Kindness, Patience, are Virtues; Virtues are practiced~ Loyalty & respect are earned

Regard others as you would normally, the internet is not justification for mistreating others

Tri-key chest?

Posted by: nathanjameson.3542

nathanjameson.3542

big fat decoration? did you forget who currently owns the tri-key chest?

Karma Express – Norn Guardian commander

Tri-key chest?

Galeskyring.9617

big fat decoration? did you forget who currently owns the tri-key chest?

Point stands, don’t have a map icon for a BOSS LEVEL REWARD on the map if you literally cannot use it ever.

Tri-key chest?

Posted by: Egg Shennn.6240

Egg Shennn.6240

I am sure they won’t refund, but still why even put the chest out? I mean why would anyone have held onto those keys this long? Makes 0 sense since most anyone would have chucked them by now.

<<<< Still has the keys… Guess I’ll mosey over to the chest sometime.

Tri-key chest?

Posted by: nathanjameson.3542

nathanjameson.3542

i still have lost heirlooms myself

Karma Express – Norn Guardian commander

Tri-key chest?

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

I was under the impression that the components for the key could still randomly drop in Kessex Hills, The toxic offshoots are also still a thing every now and then. Maybe the reintroduction of the chest has some tie into those.

ps: ArenaNet, please bring some Watchwork enemies into some corner of the open world some day (read: anything outside of TA Aetherpath would be fantastic).

(edited by Crise.9401)

Tri-key chest?

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

I threw them away since the wiki said the chest was only in a LS 1 chapter I didn’t finish and I needed the bank space. This was months ago.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Tri-key chest?

Posted by: EvilEstey.5763

EvilEstey.5763

I’m pretty sure I still have the keys as well…..I’ll need to check after work….

Tri-key chest?

Posted by: Borkentier.8950

Borkentier.8950

Maybe they re-added the Tri-Key chest because a Tri-Key chest key was an award in LS 1 and LS 1 will be buyable in the Gemstore und replayable soon…

Tri-key chest?

Posted by: SirDrygan.1823

SirDrygan.1823

I have 1 part the of key still on my Ele…. just don’t have they other parts though….