Tribal Armor?

Tribal Armor?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: zallesz.1650

zallesz.1650

Hi there everyone!

It has been pretty much made clear that the Tribal armor set (along with Stalwart I guess) which was a spvp only armor in the past will no longer be obtainable.

So instead of asking where we could get them, I’m interested in your opinion about it. Do you think that Anet should include that armor in pve?

I personally think it is one of the best looking armors in game, and I for one feel sad that I could not get my hands on it (being a pve-person mysefl)

Tribal Armor?

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Tribal and Marauder sets can’t be fully acquired anymore.

They must add them back.

Karma vendors, drops, personal story… anything.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Tribal Armor?

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

Well, I for one think it should be made available as a karma set. Someone suggested it should be sold by a karma vendor in the Shiverpeaks since the mask looks reminiscent of a grawl skull.

I’d like it to be acquirable in PvE as a karma set, but I’ll be fine if it shows up somewhere else as long as it’s fairly reasonable to obtain (I mean, it’s not like it’s dungeon armor or anything).

No matter what though, this armor set needs to come back soon! This and all the other PvP armor sets. And don’t make it temporarily available, as this wasn’t the case before the patch. It needs to be made available for good and all!

Tribal Armor?

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

At the very least they should be added to the WvW list of skins bought with badges.

Marauder and Tribal are the only ones left with this problem.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Tribal Armor?

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

It’s likely they’ll be added in as part of a reward track. Or did they confirm they would not somewhere?

Tribal Armor?

Posted by: revodeel.2651

revodeel.2651

Yes Anet should include this armor in pve.

Sell it via karma merchant, in the gem store, etc. Just let us acquire this armor skin. There have been numerous threads about this armor skin (I made one a few days ago) and it is very clear that many players want this armor in pve.

I’ve heard Anet devs and employees say that they read the forums on a regular basis. That said, this must be something they are aware of. So please Anet, take our money/gems/karma and let us acquire this armor skin in pve.

Do not allow the perfect to be the enemy of the good.

Tribal Armor?

Seabreeze.8437

My biggest issue with this situation, as I’ve stated before, is that these armor sets weren’t ever temporary pre-patch, so why aren’t they available now post-patch?

I can sorta understand the concept behind LS and holiday armor sets being temporary (although it’d be nice if they brought them back every now and then for like a two-day promotion or something for players that missed out), but all the PvP armor sets weren’t like that, nor should they be.

I’ll be so grateful if/when the Tribal set does come back, but man, the wait is brutal. I just hope it won’t be as demanding to unlock as dungeon armor (since again, they weren’t as rare/difficult to obtain as dungeon armor pre-patch). Karma, in my opinion, would be the best method of acquisition (as it was in beta), but I’ll be ecstatic just to see it obtainable again.

Tribal Armor?

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

I wasn’t ever able to get the tribal, so yes please bring it back somehow! Karma, WvW badges….something.

Tribal Armor?

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

Yes they should be in the game somehow still. PvP had exclusive armor but everything from PvE was available through PvP?

Besides its not like theres karma vendors in different maps selling the same armor sets 7 times.

Tribal Armor?

Seabreeze.8437

Yes they should be in the game somehow still. PvP had exclusive armor but everything from PvE was available through PvP?

Besides its not like theres karma vendors in different maps selling the same armor sets 7 times.

Lol, seriously. I’m sure a few of these karma vendors could change up their stock to accommodate the PvP armor sets. If PvP can earn you PvE armor, why not the other way around as well?

Tribal Armor?

Posted by: pho.9412

pho.9412

tribal karma armor plz!

Tribal Armor?

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

I WANT THE ARMOR!!!!

SAB or RIOT

Tribal Armor?

Posted by: Murke.7193

Murke.7193

Yes! I’ve been wanting the tribal armor ever since I first saw it. I was crushed when I originally found out it was only available for PvP. And finally when they said all PvP skins were going to be available in PvE, I tried to grind for it but wasn’t fast enough.

I could easily see it being introduced as either an alternative crafted set (as it took the place of the Masquerade set in PvP) or it might be easiest to simply have it as one of the karma vendor sets. To be honest I don’t care how I have to get it, as long as I can actually get it. Just let me have it, please!

Tribal Armor?

Posted by: DarkOcean.8746

DarkOcean.8746

I’ve posted this is numerous other threads, but I will post it here also. I want Tribal Armor!

(edited by DarkOcean.8746)

Tribal Armor?

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Bring it back as a pvp reward track

#24 leaderboard rank North America.