Tried shatterer again

Tried shatterer again

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

for about the 30TH time since the achievement panel in Jan 2016. Thought the daily might bring more people with brains, but still didn’t get a single breakbar done. Please fricking fix this!!!! I’ve tried all manner of organizing and people simply cannot do it.

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Tried shatterer again

Posted by: starlinvf.1358

starlinvf.1358

Shatter can be killed by a Pug group, but the achievements take Triple Trouble levels of coordination. You need a Commander that knows the timing of the event, and a group specifically willing to follow instructions, and about 30 minutes prior to find people though LFG. You wait outside the map until 5-10 minutes before pre; enough time for the world boss train to start filling up. You then flood the map with your squad, and try to figure out if any of them got on a fresh or at least underpopulated IP. Then have the whole squad join on that map. Its the same technique used to organize TT and Teq maps, and will work 90% of the time.

The point is, you need to organize ahead of time, rather then try to scrape together a bunch of people at the last minute, and expect that to go smoothly.

Tried shatterer again

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

Shatter can be killed by a Pug group, but the achievements take Triple Trouble levels of coordination. You need a Commander that knows the timing of the event, and a group specifically willing to follow instructions, and about 30 minutes prior to find people though LFG. You wait outside the map until 5-10 minutes before pre; enough time for the world boss train to start filling up. You then flood the map with your squad, and try to figure out if any of them got on a fresh or at least underpopulated IP. Then have the whole squad join on that map. Its the same technique used to organize TT and Teq maps, and will work 90% of the time.

The point is, you need to organize ahead of time, rather then try to scrape together a bunch of people at the last minute, and expect that to go smoothly.

I’ve tried it all. I orged a group that specifically said they would do breakbar and I knew the times (sometimes he didn’t do it though, they change randomly), and half of them weren’t even there

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

Tried shatterer again

Posted by: Hybrid.7059

Hybrid.7059

If you’re in NA, there’s a guild (don’t recall their name but their guild tag is [OHM]) that has consistently broken the break bar during their runs. You can find their LFG message 30 minutes after the daily reset in the world bosses section. They do their runs every Monday – Friday.

Tried shatterer again

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I got mine all done over the course of 3 days when TTS used to run it and “advertise” they were running it. I think they still do it, but they only like extra bodies these days when they need them. You should consider finding out if they do and join their guild.