Triple Trouble troubles, IP 64.25.33.47

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kate Soulguard.7132

Kate Soulguard.7132

Hello,

Many joined TTS for Triple Trouble today (7/2/2015, 12:00PM CDT) on ip 64.25.33.47. Our instance was plagued with both gameplay and technical issues.

• Several users experienced de-sync issues. (Visible bosses, but no zerg is visible. Needed to waypoint.)
  • I believe scores of players experienced lag that was bad enough to make the event marginally-playable. I was one of them.
  • Either people haven’t figured out the best combos yet, or wurm health may be a bit too high as a result of the recent boss health changes, particularly when paired with technical problems that negate effective gameplay strategies by the group.

I would kindly ask that other participants in this Triple Trouble event please drop a note in this thread and describe what you observed.

In closing, someone may want to look at this world event more closely, and consider game policies, network stability, and infrastructure issues that may inadvertently make this event too difficult to complete at the present time.

Thank you for your consideration. Guild Wars 2 is a wonderful game, and we enjoy it very much.

Posted by: Chilipadiboy.9340

Chilipadiboy.9340

Noticed utter destruction. Noticed my ping said 99 but my map said 4999. Noticed I needed the guardian bug to get anything done. LoL HA and good night

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

I’ve seen this happen before at previous raids. I believe the part where the zerg disappears, and you randomly teleport means ANet is working on those servers. This isn’t something that can be helped, but I’ve seen this before in the past.

I wasn’t not at this particular event, but I attend the OCE time frame which is around 12:30 PM UTC server time (we find a map around 12:10 PM). I understand what you guys were going through, I got screwed over one time due to this exact same problem because it randomly teleported me to Sparkfly Fen right where Teq would land, and I’m thinking.. how the hell did I get here lol.

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

Noticed utter destruction. Noticed my ping said 99 but my map said 4999. Noticed I needed the guardian bug to get anything done. LoL HA and good night

lolwut

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

Posted by: Chilipadiboy.9340

Chilipadiboy.9340

lolwut

exactly

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

The de-syncing issue hurts. The animation plays, and you time your dodges based on that. Then you get hit hard 1 or 2 seconds after the red circle ends. It happens with Teq’s stomp and Mark II’s ground pound.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!