Twilight III:Dusk (Tequatl's Gloom)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

This is my final item needed for the collection which after the small crafting to make dusk ill then finally have Twilight

However..

I need the Watery grave from the Tequatl fight to get the gloom in the water down there..

Just it never seems to spawn when fighting Teq..

Any help?

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

For me, the pools spawned but there was no dialogue provided by the NPC’s. Just in case you were looking for that indication.

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

As long as you’re on a decent map, you generally only have 1 chance at getting it. Otherwise you have almost no chance at all. Basically once teq hits 75%, start looking for aoes that pop up once it gets the invuln buff. You have about 2-3 seconds once they appear before they “trigger” and pull people down.

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

When Tequatl’s getting close to 75% health, stand at the edge of melee range to the left of Tequatl’s right foot. A vortex often spawns very close to there, right on the edge of the rock.

Posted by: Critical Lag.9075

Critical Lag.9075

I think you can get it even if teq isnt on. Check this thread on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4in2vt/having_trouble_getting_the_juggernaut_iii_the/ its for juggernaut but i think it works for dusk as well, unless it was patched.

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

I think you can get it even if teq isnt on. Check this thread on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4in2vt/having_trouble_getting_the_juggernaut_iii_the/ its for juggernaut but i think it works for dusk as well, unless it was patched.

The undertow bit still works, I didn’t have any of the collections going though.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.