Tyria's Latest Villian

Tyria's Latest Villian

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

While out roaming the vast expanse of Tyria last night, saving citizens and delivering numerous care packages to one Mr. Private Starks, I ran across the latest big threat to Tyria.

It shocked and surprised me at the same time, knowing that this villian had been hiding in plain sight right under our noses this entire time. Feeding happiness and good will all the while undermining Tyria’s fragile economy with shady back door dealings.

I’m still a little taken back by the whole thing, but I personally witnessed one Ms. Gaile Gray in game gathering up grapes for her illegal wine making operation. Slowly, she gathered up her heaps of grapes all the while guarded by her little George the bodyguard.

The next part was a little fuzzy, thanks to all the nearby smoke, but I could swear I saw her fire up the still and make a fresh batch of her illegal wine.

It was at this point I realized the devastation of her tactics. Her tax evasion schemes has allowed the Council to remain nearly broke and unable to rebuild Lion’s Arch.

The vast countryside that I had just traversed wreaked of wrongdoings brought on by this illicit operation. Farmers unable to even feed there own livestock thanks to their own intoxication. One was even so loaded that he was shooting cows in a giant catapult.

Lodge after lodge across Tyria has become unmanageable thanks to the intoxication problems of their customers. Many towns are now experiencing water shortages thanks to all the buckets of water needed to wake up passed out patrons.

The worse shock came when I realized she was making a special batch just for one particular Djinn. Feeding his addiction, keeping him hooked on the wine. Getting him to rob the hard working citizens of Tyria, for both her own personal profit and amusement. It was at this point that a rage began to boil in me.

This villian must be brought down. Her illegal wine making operation must stop. The citizens of Tyria must be protected against this type of danger. The health, safety, and well being of Tyria and every citizen in it depend on it.

Tyria's Latest Villian

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

What are you on, and how can I get some?

Tyria's Latest Villian

Posted by: Oldirtbeard.9834

Oldirtbeard.9834

You better watch out she has a strong foot hold in the media of Tyria and you might face censure or banishment, it happened to me!

In retrospect now imagine it wasn’t for the comment I posted while drunk but it was for being drunk on wine not purchased from that Hexenbeast’s Cartel!