Tyria's newest Celebrity cook off!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Resk.6412

Resk.6412

Earlier tonight, someone in Queensdale asked what Behemoth was. Of course, I gave them the info: “Behemoth” was the name of the big celebrity chef cook-off!

Ahem… In announcer voice

Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s the time you’ve all been waiting for! Welcome to BEHEMOTH! Only the biggest and baddest Celebrity Chef Cook-Off this side of Lion’s Arch.

Who will win tonight’s big prize? Will it be three-time champion Logan Thackery with his famous Karka Cakes? Will Eir Stegalkin’s Bison Brisket Surprise cause our judges to marvel at the surprise of it all? Or maybe underdog Trehearne will blow the competition away with his Lemon Pepper Orian Chicken! You’ll have to stay tuned to find out!

Also on the program tonight is a special appearance by Zojia, who along with Mr. Sparkles will dazzle us with new confectionery creations!

And don’t miss a special guest appearance by Mrs. Lionguard Lyns herself! Will she upset the competition and take it to a whole new level? Stay tuned to BEHEMOTH for all the action!

end announcer voice

So, yeah. Think about it for a second. A guild wars celebrity chef cook off. Who would win?

Lyanna Dufaux
Henge of Denravi
[CATZ]

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

So someone asked for some information in chat and you trolled them?

Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: Resk.6412

Resk.6412

So someone asked for some information in chat and you trolled them?

Um… no? I told them what it actually was in a whisper. But I went for something funny in chat. Something wrong with that?

Lyanna Dufaux
Henge of Denravi
[CATZ]

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

Thanks for the clarification- I missed that from your OP.
Funny map chat is great- it harms no one.
I have seen people troll new players asking questions though eg someone asked what condition damage was and was told it is what makes your armor stronger or asking were something is and get waypoint links all over the map.
Sorry if I misunderstood you.

Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: Bailrs.6157

Bailrs.6157

I would not eat any Chicken from Orr…..

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

Silly OP.

Logan is to busy running away too cook.

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

Who will win tonight’s big prize? Will it be three-time champion Logan Thackery with his famous Karka Cakes? Will Eir Stegalkin’s Bison Brisket Surprise cause our judges to marvel at the surprise of it all?

Will Rytlock beat the judges with a slab of meat??

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Earlier tonight, someone in Queensdale asked what Behemoth was. Of course, I gave them the info: “Behemoth” was the name of the big celebrity chef cook-off!

Ahem… In announcer voice

Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s the time you’ve all been waiting for! Welcome to BEHEMOTH! Only the biggest and baddest Celebrity Chef Cook-Off this side of Lion’s Arch.

Who will win tonight’s big prize? Will it be three-time champion Logan Thackery with his famous Karka Cakes? Will Eir Stegalkin’s Bison Brisket Surprise cause our judges to marvel at the surprise of it all? Or maybe underdog Trehearne will blow the competition away with his Lemon Pepper Orian Chicken! You’ll have to stay tuned to find out!

Also on the program tonight is a special appearance by Zojia, who along with Mr. Sparkles will dazzle us with new confectionery creations!

And don’t miss a special guest appearance by Mrs. Lionguard Lyns herself! Will she upset the competition and take it to a whole new level? Stay tuned to BEHEMOTH for all the action!

end announcer voice

So, yeah. Think about it for a second. A guild wars celebrity chef cook off. Who would win?

Host:Tell them what they’ll win Ray

Announcer:A NEEEEEEEWWWWWW YAAAAAAAAK!!!!! Thats right Bob you could win this Model A Yakington Doylak complete with cart and TWO yes TWO SIDE BASKETS!!!!!

fin

If your gonna do it do it right lol

(edited by Adine.2184)

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

Gelzar, the four armed dredge mutant out of the groznev delve sewers. Bam!

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

Posted by: MikeRocks.9243

MikeRocks.9243

Gelzar, the four armed dredge mutant out of the groznev delve sewers. Bam!

He makes a mean Borscht!

The Long Road
Goal: To have one character of every race, gender, and armor class combination at level 80.
Current progress: Human 4/6 | Charr 1/6 | Norn 1/6 | Sylvari 1/6 | Asura 1/6 | Total: 8/30

Posted by: Psientist.6437

Psientist.6437

This just sounds like another excuse for another NPC to claim the spotlight. When will the rest of you learn that mmo’s are all about me!

“No! You can’t eat the ones that talk!
They’re special! They got aspirations.”
Finn the human

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

Have to be a human:

Norn cooking, large lumps of meat in a fire.
Charr cooking large lumps of meat, fire optional.
Asuran cooking, who needs cooking all my nutritional needs are met by fuzwoggles energy pills.
Sylvari, boycot the competition and protest outside carrying signs “Salad is Murder”

Ulfar SOR