U who main Charr

U who main Charr

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

What New faces, hairstyles and horns would u like to see? Draw or describe.

I’d like to see:
- slender male faces (more feline-like, less dog…)
- braided hairstyles.
- antler-inspired, ram-inspired and gazelle-inspired horns.

Kima & Co

(edited by Frostfang.5109)

U who main Charr

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Smaller muzzles so they’ll stop clipping through face masks. :\

A move away from the welts and other ugly things that were are in the makeover kit.

Hair that isn’t “shag+scrap metal” woven together.

New horns would be nice, but beware the clipping. >.>

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

U who main Charr

Frostfang.5109

Ram horns might clip with shoulder armour, but not antler and gazelle hornsa as they are likely to point up and backwards and grow from the same place as already existing ones.

Kima & Co

U who main Charr

Posted by: Kako.1930

Kako.1930

I would like longer, messy fur for both genders, long mangly hair and scars. I wanted my female charr warrior to have a more wild look, similar to this sketch I drew a few years back. I think it would be cool to have some charr that look more like creatures/monsters than animals, but that’s just me. :P

Attachments:

U who main Charr

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

I’d like a few versions of horns we already have, but with some decorations on them. Metal bands, runes carved into the horns, whatever.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

U who main Charr

Posted by: Griever.8150

Griever.8150

Rastas (think Rengar from LoL).
Horn ornaments like mentioned above.
Scars

U who main Charr

Posted by: dchsknight.3042

dchsknight.3042

Metal plated horns.

Long sweeping, curved horns like an Ibex.

Twisted spiraling horns.

I like the ram’s horns as someone said earlier. I know we have the sweeping forward type but a set of sweeping ram’s horns going back would be nice.

Horns like a water buffalo would be cool.

Bull horns would be cool as well.

As for hair. I am a sucker for Mohawks. as well braids.

U who main Charr

Posted by: Thornwolf.9721

Thornwolf.9721

Rytlocks face would be a nice addition, Maybe longer hair that goes down their back a bit like a mane? The hairs we have along with the faces and horns feel meh, they were good at launch but not anymore.

U who main Charr

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

More tribal / hunter inspired hairstyles, with adornments like bones, teeth, feathers, perhaps even devourer stingers given how much of a connection Charr have to them. Heck, maybe even stuff like arrowheads. I’d also like to see a hairstyle with some gears as adornments, as we’ve got plenty of mechanical bits and pieces but oddly no gears, despite them seemingly being everywhere in Charr architecture as well as cultural weapons.

Also, in general I’d like to see more sensible / understated hairstyles, a lot of the more recent stuff has been ridiculously huge poofy anime style stuff, and in addition to looking goofy (IMO of course) it makes less sense that a warrior culture would be sporting massive bulky hairstyles that would get in the way of vision, get caught on things, and make wearing helmets uncomfortable or impossible. If you want to do longer hairstyles that’s fine, but make it pulled back and longer down the neck rather than massive DBZ spikes that stick up 2 feet off the head and such.

As an example, there’s one male Charr hairstyle that has a huge “cone” on it with chains as adornments (wiki doesn’t seem to have a picture of that particular style, but I’m sure people can tell which one I’m talking about, its pretty distinct). I actually love the chains, but the hair itself just looks so ridiculous and unwieldy that I can’t bring myself to use it. Maybe if it were like, half the size and looked a little less stiff.

For horns, I don’t really have a preference on shape. But I’d like more with carvings, simple adornments like metal rings, and perhaps a horn style that’s just plain metal plated. Kind of surprised that last one isn’t already a thing, just a normal horn style covered mostly in metal. A few more with battle damage might be nice as well, maybe not completely broken off but like chips and scratches.

For faces, some slimmer styles for males with less enormous underbites might be nice. And maybe a couple more older faces for both genders.

U who main Charr

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

I think this was the artist that drew some nice Charr horns: https://claymation-nightmare.deviantart.com/art/GW2-Dream-Charr-Horns-559196862

Would love to see a more tiger-like faces, just horn options in general. Perhaps ability to dye claw color (white, black, dark browns) would be nice.

U who main Charr

Frostfang.5109

I found som more pictures of nice horns and faces.

Attachments:

Kima & Co

U who main Charr

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Predator dreadlocks.