Uhhh...

Uhhh...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kazuto.2798

Kazuto.2798

Which dev did I anger to deserve to be banished from Divinity’s Reach to the watery depths of the abyss?

(but seriously, I was just running in Divinity’s Reach by the crafting stations and got teleported 5 kilometers below Queensdale O_O)

Attachments:

Kiwi
Sempiternal Order [SO]
Northern Shiverpeaks

Uhhh...

Posted by: sunnypsyop.3025

sunnypsyop.3025

This used to happen to me all the time when I loaded into Skyhammer for some reason. Who’d have thought that all of Tyria was built on a giant abyss of watery death?

GF Left Me Cos Of Ladderboards [WTF]
:: |SPvP | Rev | Engi | ::

Uhhh...

Posted by: Sthenith.5196

Sthenith.5196

It’s called the “Abyss of Desolation”.

It’s a new map not yet implemented but already prepared incode as an expansion to HoT.

seriously.

I’m being truthful here.

Uhhh...

Posted by: bjwhiteda.7645

bjwhiteda.7645

that happened to me once when I swam out too far and kept hitting the “currents”. after about three times it punt kicked me back to shore in another instance. This past Halloween, I went to open the door in Lions Arch to go to the mad king’s realm and I kid you not, he appeared at the door and next thing I know im laying on the ground half across lions arch!! I wish I had screenshotted that. Now that I think of it, I think the Devs just like to mess with my characters.

Disclaimer
Courteous, intelligent debate from players help devs make a good game, legendary