Ultimate edition

Ultimate edition

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

I have preordered the ultimate edition since there was a 4k gems going with it. However, I did not received the 4k gems after the transaction, only the skins and identity repair kit. Is it supposed to only be available at release unlike the rest?

Ultimate edition

Posted by: Elva.6372

Elva.6372

I have preordered the ultimate edition since there was a 4k gems going with it. However, I did not received the 4k gems after the transaction, only the skins and identity repair kit. Is it supposed to only be available at release unlike the rest?

Having recently made the HOT purchase, I can tell you there is some delay in getting the gems…the same may happen for PoF as well.

Ultimate edition

Posted by: Hevoskuuri.3891

Hevoskuuri.3891

It clearly says on the purchase page it might take up to 72 hours to receive the gems, which was also the case with HoT ultimate.

Ultimate edition

Posted by: PyrateSilly.4710

PyrateSilly.4710

In the past it’s been a few days or so to release them just to verify it’s not a stolen credit card used or a stolen key.

Ultimate edition

Posted by: Fishae.2503

Fishae.2503

you can already receive the bonus items such as spearmarshal’s presecne and lily of the elon pass?

Ultimate edition

Posted by: Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946

So did the new level 80 boost come with an additional shared inventory slot like the HoT one does?

Ultimate edition

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

you can already receive the bonus items such as spearmarshal’s presecne and lily of the elon pass?

Yes. But you can’t yet used the pass.

(edited by Sirbeaumerdier.3740)

Ultimate edition

Posted by: Anela.3867

Anela.3867

Do we get the level 80 boost right away?

Ultimate edition

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

There’s probably a built-in delay while the banks verify that the credit card used belonged to you. That prevents a thief from converting the 4000 gems and distributing it, before the charge gets reversed. (Although obviously: (a) it’s annoying for us as customers and (b) they probably should make it really clear when you purchase.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Ultimate edition

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

It says right on the purchase page that you have to wait 72 hours before receiving the gems. And no, you can’t use the lounge pass yet.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Ultimate edition

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

Really enjoying all the other stuff. Thank god the 80 boosts stack, never used the HoT one!

Outfit is nice, and I rarely like the outfits they do, just a handful.

Ultimate edition

Posted by: danielrjones.8759

danielrjones.8759

Can anyone say if they got their additional character slot? I’m seeing the other goodies but not the character slot. I did log in/out a few times just to see. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

Ultimate edition

notebene.3190

Can anyone say if they got their additional character slot? I’m seeing the other goodies but not the character slot.

I believe I did? I think I had 2 left, and now I have 3?

Ultimate edition

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Thank you for your answers. I didn’t read the details beyond what was offered and how much it was costing.

I usually never experience any delay when I purchase gems, so I wasn’t expecting one here… As long as it eventually appear, I don’t mind.

Ultimate edition

Posted by: danielrjones.8759

danielrjones.8759

Can anyone say if they got their additional character slot? I’m seeing the other goodies but not the character slot.

I believe I did? I think I had 2 left, and now I have 3?

Thanks for letting me know.

Ultimate edition

Posted by: titje.2745

titje.2745

i can’t wait to buy this xpack. and when i saw the prices i thought omg
this is what i hoped for. becouse ppl said hot was way to expensive at release
and so players left the game… they drop down the price.
now we get ultimate edition for 80 <3

is there a page where i can read about what’s in new xpack? wiki? i want to know
if there are new healer specs xD at xpack info i didn’t see.

Ultimate edition

Posted by: Imaginos.3756

Imaginos.3756

Really enjoying all the other stuff. Thank god the 80 boosts stack, never used the HoT one!

That sunspear outfit, if it’s the same one on dulfy’s page, is SO BLAND looking. hardly any detail at all. Lazy artist work. Not very happy with it at all I expected better of Anet.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/gw2-sunspear-outft-human-female.jpg

Ultimate edition

notebene.3190

That sunspear outfit, if it’s the same one on dulfy’s page, is SO BLAND looking. hardly any detail at all. Lazy artist work. Not very happy with it at all I expected better of Anet.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/gw2-sunspear-outft-human-female.jpg

I like it! I don’t like the big, bulky, busy outfits. I liked Nature’s Oath, and the uh…Monk outfit? Not sure if that’s what it’s called, but I used it on my Revenant, as she mostly uses her staff, and thought that would be a fun theme for her. Maybe the old pirate one (with the hat hidden, always with the hats hidden). I was pretty happy with it.

Some of us don’t like the really busy outfits. I think it’s got some great style to it, and since I really don’t like a lot of the heavy armor, will probably be a good ‘go to’ outfit for my heavies.

Ultimate edition

Posted by: Jaken.6801

Jaken.6801

I don’t care about outfits.. to be honest, none of the digital deluxe stuff is actually interesting.

Ultimate edition

Posted by: Imaginos.3756

Imaginos.3756

I like it! I don’t like the big, bulky, busy outfits. I liked Nature’s Oath, and the uh…Monk outfit? Not sure if that’s what it’s called, but I used it on my Revenant, as she mostly uses her staff, and thought that would be a fun theme for her. Maybe the old pirate one (with the hat hidden, always with the hats hidden). I was pretty happy with it.

Some of us don’t like the really busy outfits. I think it’s got some great style to it, and since I really don’t like a lot of the heavy armor, will probably be a good ‘go to’ outfit for my heavies.

I’m not looking for big and bulky. I’m looking for good & semi intricate texturing and a few slimmer layers, nothing overly bulky and this outfit is so bland. I’d never buy it in the gem store at all….course most everything in this game is buttcapes and that ruins so many armors that have fantastic leggings that you can’t see when running your character around due to buttcapes. Most of the gemstore armors fall under that category too, so at least it’s nice that this one is a mid length skirt.

The monk outfit had a nice texture/pattern on it. The boots were too thin and sucked compared to how they were sandals in gw1 but the overall outfit was great. This one not so much. Glad that you like it though.