Unable to collect baubles from 250+ (bug?)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Whenever I get to 250 baubles (or just past it, like if I get a +10 bauble underneath the limit), any more baubles I get inside the zones don’t count anymore. Seems the only way to bring more than that for when I need to get items that cost more than a stack (the upgraded shovel, flute, and torch come to mind, but there might be others) is to go out and put away baubles in the bank and get them back out again and make it over to the shop without grabbing anything else.

Anyone else having this problem?

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

It’s not a bug, it’s a feature!

No, really, it is. Check the shops and look for an upgrade that will let you collect more baubles at a time. There’s at least one, maybe two. If all else fails, ask around or check the wiki/Dulfy for answers to where to find them.

Good luck!

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

It’s typical of the 8-bit game type that there are all sorts of arbitrary limits. Embrace the retro style (as a few of my friends do) or run from it (as I tend to do).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

There’s one wallet upgrade each for sale in world 1 zone 3 (costs 250 baubles and upgrades to 2 stacks/500 baubles) and world 2 zone 3 (costs 500 baubles and upgrades to 3 stacks/750 baubles).

Getting those upgrades also counts towards the achievement of buying SAB equipment.

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

As mentioned by others, this is intentional and requires you to upgrade your wallet.

Side note and at own risk (in case prices change), continue coins are interchangable for baubbles at a rate of 1:10 (at Moto outside) meaning you can store a lot more baubbles (in continue coin form) per stack. Just make sure to take any required amount of baubbles with you if you intend to buy something from one of the stores.