Unable to purchase GEMS - Anyone else?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

I’m more than happy to support ANet via gem purchases and have done so many times in the past but unfortunately for the past day and even up to now I have not been able to purchase any gems aside from ONE $50 option which ceased to work when I went to choose it again.

(Usually I pick the $100 option to save from making multiple purchases).

Please refer to the forum thread below for a picture on what the error message looks like:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Buying-Gems-Unfortunately-an-Error

Now this is where things get weird as I mentioned above.. the $100 option ceased to work at all yet the $50 option worked ONCE only then resulted in another error message like before. I decided to test the $35 option and it took me as far as the screen where it is SUPPOSED to transfer you to the PayPal website and the ‘Done’ button didn’t work. It was frozen.

I won’t even bother with the lower priced ones as I’d rather just make one big payment.

In LA some other person was experiencing the same problem… anyone else unable to purchase gems?

If this helps at all I always pay using the PayPal option (Australia).

Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum thread I don’t really know where else to put it.

Posted by: Quiznos.4296

Quiznos.4296

I also can’t buy gems @ the $100 option (CC) tried several times, with and without -streamingclient just in case…

but thanks to your post I tried $50 and it worked!!! (did it twice, no issues)

Posted by: Jinroh.4251

Jinroh.4251

It will get fixed soon. It involves the gem store after all.