Unbalanced Classes, dual weapons.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Raserei.8361

Raserei.8361

Another issue on class balance is weapon swapping. Some classes can swap weapons, spam all the skills for the weapon, switch back and do sort of a skill spam rotation.

Thief on the other hand, can’t do this because skills require initiative. The you nerf our top damage skill… There was a areason it did a lot of damage, because after we were done “spamming” that skill, we had nothing else.

Mesmer, I can use staff/greatsword and do a sick damaging rotation that can pretty much solo any monster.

Ranger is the same thing…. I can equip some crazy weapon combos and do super quick burst damage that TRUMPS thieves.

Keep in mind thieves have to be in melee range unless they use shortbow/pistol…..

This game needs to focus all of its attention on class balance…

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Another issue on class balance is weapon swapping. Some classes can swap weapons, spam all the skills for the weapon, switch back and do sort of a skill spam rotation.

Thief on the other hand, can’t do this because skills require initiative. The you nerf our top damage skill… There was a areason it did a lot of damage, because after we were done “spamming” that skill, we had nothing else.

Mesmer, I can use staff/greatsword and do a sick damaging rotation that can pretty much solo any monster.

Ranger is the same thing…. I can equip some crazy weapon combos and do super quick burst damage that TRUMPS thieves.

Keep in mind thieves have to be in melee range unless they use shortbow/pistol…..

This game needs to focus all of its attention on class balance…

Really you can do that with a ranger? No what you can do with a ranger is get stuck inside of an aoe and die. Try playing higher than level 10, you will see just how fast a bugged sword skill instagibs you.

Posted by: Raserei.8361

Raserei.8361

That sword skill will be fixed obviously. I know what you are talking about, it’s obviously a problem.