Unidentified Object?

Unidentified Object?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Saldonus Darkholme.5680

Saldonus Darkholme.5680

Signed on last night and noticed 7 boxes in my hands that I’m certain weren’t there previosly. Well, when I opened them, I received a lot of the regular stuff, but there were 2 “Unidentified Objects” in my inventory. I assumed it was just a glitch the devs would be fixing, but curious if anyone else had any or if anyone knew the “4-1-1” on it?

Unidentified Object?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Those are the same items you get from Orrian Jewelry boxes. I am guessing they just added them to the loot roll.

Unidentified Object?

Saldonus Darkholme.5680

Do they have a use?

Unidentified Object?

Posted by: Nabrok.9023

Nabrok.9023

You just sell them. They are vendor “trash”, but at 50c each a stack sells for 1.25g.

These (along with lodestones) are actually what I want when opening orrian boxes … 1 stack of boxes turns into about 10 stacks of these.

“I’m not a PvE, WvW, or PvP player – I am a Guild Wars 2 player”
Tarnished Coast – Dissentient [DIS]
All classes

Unidentified Object?

Saldonus Darkholme.5680

Thanks for answering. Sounds very……..unpolished. Not your answer, just having an item that isn’t anything but fodder. They ought to just name it that: “merchant fodder”.

Unidentified Object?

Posted by: DaMunky.6302

DaMunky.6302

Thanks for answering. Sounds very……..unpolished. Not your answer, just having an item that isn’t anything but fodder. They ought to just name it that: “merchant fodder”.

Naming it that might be a little bit on the nose, but I would applaud them for their honesty if so!

At any rate, it’s a wonderful feeling to click the “Sell Junk” button after opening a bunch of jewelry boxes and see the huge stack of gold filter in.

Dear lord, what have I done? – Matthew Medina, Gw2 Content Designer