Unique Wardrobe Question for Anet

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kalyani.1453

Kalyani.1453

Hi. I have bought all the cultural armor for my sylvari elementalist, but am now thinking about remaking said character as a different race. If I put my cultural armor into the bank, will the armor still be unlocked in the wardrobe when the update hits?

I don’t wish to wait for the update because I wish to unlock the attributes of the new elementalist before I need to complete tasks to unlock them.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

If I’ve understood the system correctly putting your sylvari cultural armor into the wardrobe will allow you to use it on other sylvari characters.

It won’t unlock all the other cultural armors though because those are different skins. So if you want to make a character of a different race and put them in cultural armor you’ll have to buy the new set.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Mazreal Blackknight.1564

Mazreal Blackknight.1564

I’d make the new toon so you have but don’t delete your current till the update as only they can get their stuff from the bank.

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

As far as I’m aware, any soulbound armour is placed into the wardrobe automatically, so technically if you were to place them in your bank and delete the character, it’ll still be added.

Of course, I can’t be 100% sure so it might be worth just waiting the one week for the update to come out unless you get a reply from a dev!

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

How do I unlock skins with the Wardrobe system?

Equipping, salvaging, or destroying a piece of gear or a skin will add the skin to your Wardrobe if you have not already unlocked it. You can also right-click the item and select “Unlock Skin” as well. This option will be greyed out and not selectable if the skin is already unlocked in your Wardrobe.

https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/46419166-Wardrobe

Posted by: Kalyani.1453

Kalyani.1453

Thank you all.