Unlocking new elite spec

Unlocking new elite spec

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lokranas.4521

Lokranas.4521

Hi,

I joined the game few days ago,after years of break,and decided to use the lvl 80 boost of heart of thorn expension,to create a thief,because i’m interested for sniper elite spec.

I would like to know if for unlocking path of fire extension new elite specs,i need to fully unlock all perks of the first elite spec (heart of thorn),or i can save hero points for the sniper spec and skip the first one?

Unlocking new elite spec

Posted by: SunTzu.4513

SunTzu.4513

Imo you don’t need to unlock the first elite. PoF is a standalone addon wich do not requires HoT for playing. So there will be ppl wich do not have bougth HoT but if i get it rigth they can use the new elite but not the HoT elite.

Unlocking new elite spec

Posted by: iKeostuKen.2738

iKeostuKen.2738

Im wondering how we unlock our elite specs this time around. Hopefully we dont need to go through PoF content before we can actually unlock the E.Spec. Turned me off when HoT came out.

Unlocking new elite spec

Posted by: Redfeather.6401

Redfeather.6401

Save your hero points and wait for the xpack. After xpack releases you’ll eventually see tier lists posted on reddit. If Deadeye is shown to rank above daredevil, you have no reason to unlock daredevil unless you really like to play it.

Also if you do decide to unlock daredevil because you like how it plays, realize that it’s not ever going to change. I see no reason why PoF would ever add to core thief and daredevil.

(edited by Redfeather.6401)