Unsoulbound item.

Unsoulbound item.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

Then what would be the point for soul bound in the first place? Add that item in you are asking, and they might as well as take out soul bound all together. Since there is no item decay, soul bound is needed, otherwise the TP would get flooded with all gear, the prices would plummet, and everyone can get what ever gear they want to little effort.

Unsoulbound item.

Posted by: Wolfield.9812

Wolfield.9812

Seconded. My alt that i dont play has some of my best gear on it. Its not for the auction house but to move things across characters. Will play 500 gems per Unbinding Stone.

Unsoulbound item.

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

Then people who can pay gem will become richest, use one weapon untill I get one whit better skin then sell the old one: profit. Nooooo

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

Unsoulbound item.

Posted by: BlackWolf.8605

BlackWolf.8605

i think best idea would be just a soul bound to account bound item so you can put items across characters only

Wolves of The Abyss [Wolf]

Unsoulbound item.

Posted by: Dagraan.2854

Dagraan.2854

Then what would be the point for soul bound in the first place? Add that item in you are asking, and they might as well as take out soul bound all together. Since there is no item decay, soul bound is needed, otherwise the TP would get flooded with all gear, the prices would plummet, and everyone can get what ever gear they want to little effort.

did you forget about the magical thing called account bound? he’s asking for the soulbound items to be account bound so you can transfer it between characters, you still can’t sell any bound items in the TP

Unsoulbound item.

Posted by: ShinraGuardian.8053

ShinraGuardian.8053

did you forget about the magical thing called account bound? he’s asking for the soulbound items to be account bound so you can transfer it between characters, you still can’t sell any bound items in the TP

Actually if you read his second post he isn’t asking for soulbound → account bound at all.

I want this item to unsoulbound my current legendary weapon, sell and buy another for alt.

Unbind legendary → sell → buy different legendary for different character is what he wants.

Dragonbrand
Elementalist
The Dragonfly Effect [Phi]