Unstackable items

Unstackable items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

So I bought some Endless Halloween Tonics and I cant stack them, which is a real pain. Also instant level 20 Experience Scrolls acquired from 1st year birthday dont stack with 2nd year birthday scrolls.

I’m sure there are plenty more unstackables that are driving people crazy, so lets hear em!

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Unstackable items

Posted by: avan.2803

avan.2803

Ascended rings…

Unstackable items

Posted by: joshc.3129

joshc.3129

I agree everything should stack unless they have been soulbound or account bound.

Also they should raise the number of items in a stack to something else. 250 is to little. in my mind. I have so many stacks of candy corn taking up space in my bank it’s insane. I can’t sell them on BLTP since it’s been flooded with them selling at 19 copper (or whatever the minimum price is). Give them to the NPC kids so I can in return get more candy corn?!

Kill stuff to unlock weapons skills, most confusing thing I ever heard of. (sarcasm)

Unstackable items

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

I agree everything should stack unless they have been soulbound or account bound.

Also they should raise the number of items in a stack to something else. 250 is to little. in my mind. I have so many stacks of candy corn taking up space in my bank it’s insane. I can’t sell them on BLTP since it’s been flooded with them selling at 19 copper (or whatever the minimum price is). Give them to the NPC kids so I can in return get more candy corn?!

Why hoarde the Candy corn for selling.. just exchange them for Candy Corn Cobs and sell those instead.

As for the general issue of space and stack sizes.. I couldn’t agree more though. I mean we are able to upgrade our material resource stack to like 1500 now so why doesn’t that also affect stack sizes in our main bank tabs.. or at least provide a separate upgrade options.
With all the new currencies, scrolls, potions etc that have entered into the game now, maybe its time for more bank tab expansions again.

But yeah, sort those items out already in game that for some silly reason don’t stack with themselves even though they are the same things.s stacks why not our bank

Unstackable items

Posted by: joshc.3129

joshc.3129

Why hoarde the Candy corn for selling.. just exchange them for Candy Corn Cobs and sell those instead.

As for the general issue of space and stack sizes.. I couldn’t agree more though. I mean we are able to upgrade our material resource stack to like 1500 now so why doesn’t that also affect stack sizes in our main bank tabs.. or at least provide a separate upgrade options.
With all the new currencies, scrolls, potions etc that have entered into the game now, maybe its time for more bank tab expansions again.

But yeah, sort those items out already in game that for some silly reason don’t stack with themselves even though they are the same things.s stacks why not our bank

Just to note I never said I was hoarding candy corn to sell. I just have a large amount of it.

Kill stuff to unlock weapons skills, most confusing thing I ever heard of. (sarcasm)

Unstackable items

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

They should definitely allow for increased stack size in inventory and your regular bank tab like they do in the Material bank tab.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol