Untouched Legendary weapons

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Lady Lue.5601

Lady Lue.5601

Hello Anet! I’ve had my legendary Meteorlogicus for many months now, and i have noticed you guys were updating legendary weapons back in Jan. However mine never got touched and I am starting to feel neglected for this. I have seen excotic scepters with more effects than my legendary (Immobulus for example), and i do not feel this is correct, and i am finally ready to come out and ask. Is my legendary going to be updated? (Foot steps, perhaps a better animation than guardian tennis balI) have been eagerly waiting this for along time now. Please help me out because like i said i feel neglected… Thank you for taking the time to read my concern and i am hoping you can give me a reply!

Posted by: Vyko.6953

Vyko.6953

Definietly supporting this!

#ELEtism

Posted by: Stego.3148

Stego.3148

While you are at it can you make my molten axe and molten mace glow and look more awesome and shoot fireworks I’m starting to feel neglected too. Thanks for your time! There’s a huge amount of non legendary weapons that have been untouched also and not updated to have planets orbiting around them or anything.

Discovered the one and only ecto nerf to date. Endured verbal abuse and infractions to prove it:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Changes-to-ecto-salvage-from-rares/first

(edited by Stego.3148)