Upcoming Llama Finisher

Upcoming Llama Finisher

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: dulfy.1493

dulfy.1493

Took this from the Ready Up Ep11 Livestream today

Coming to the gemstore soon and also given as a reward in the upcoming Tournament of Legends.

HTML5/Gif: http://gfycat.com/SilkyNearFireant

Youtube (with sound, SAB music): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4CyI802BvI

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Daaaaaaaamn that is funky!!

Have to say I’ve gone from vehemently opposed to finishers, to being utterly sold on them now after the last few releases.

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Leeto.1570

Leeto.1570

Ok anet found goldmine obviously – “funny” finishers.

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

Funny!! I have to admit that out in WvW, I’ve laughed many times when I’ve seen a finisher take me out. I hate to admit it, but I actually chased a player who had the quaggan finisher and fought half-heartedly just to have another look at it! How can you be angry for losing a fight when you get something that funny? Also like the golem and minstrel finisher.

Thanks for the preview!

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Ok anet found goldmine obviously – “funny” finishers.

I have the quaggan finisher even though I don’t do PvP or WvW(much). :p

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

I adore my Golem Pummeler and the Minstrel finisher is just to trolly for words – I cannot tell you how many times I’ve tried to search that chest when one of my mates drops it on a foe lol.

But this Llama is ridiculously amazing

Does this mean SAB incoming soon?

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Nabrok.9023

Nabrok.9023

Funny!! I have to admit that out in WvW, I’ve laughed many times when I’ve seen a finisher take me out. I hate to admit it, but I actually chased a player who had the quaggan finisher and fought half-heartedly just to have another look at it! How can you be angry for losing a fight when you get something that funny? Also like the golem and minstrel finisher.

Thanks for the preview!

Yes, I’m always a bit disappointed when somebody finishes me with just the basic spike. At least equip the rabbit.

“I’m not a PvE, WvW, or PvP player – I am a Guild Wars 2 player”
Tarnished Coast – Dissentient [DIS]
All classes

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

It doesn’t, but it will come at some point

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

oh my god….. I need this………………

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

First finisher I’ll do everything for to buy it. ^^

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: bluestocking.6148

bluestocking.6148

Someone needs to photoshop some sunglasses and a flashing “DEAL WITH IT” onto that llama.

I am destruction itself. I also bake cookies.

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

I wanted it so bad that I just made 800 gems worth of gold just to get it LOL

Talk about motivation :P

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

My first thoughts…… your downed I’M FABULOUS!!

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Wow, what on earth is the next content update going to be about to warrant something like a llama to be added? O_o

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Slowpoke.2749

Slowpoke.2749

I just wish finishers were featured more often. Since I don’t give a hoot about PvP, I can’t remember the last time I had the chance to use a finishing move. No sense in wasting 800 gems on something I never see.

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: La Goanna.8142

La Goanna.8142

Wow, what on earth is the next content update going to be about to warrant something like a llama to be added? O_o

New zone maybe? (I hope. After all, what zone has llamas walking around in it so far? None.)
Belated SAB thanks to the 8-bit jingle and disco tiles underneath the llama?

There’s also the Lawless armor skins posted on Dulfy which haven’t been released yet and they look pretty goofy, so I expect the new LS update to be a humorous or light-hearted one.

(edited by La Goanna.8142)

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: OneManArmy.9732

OneManArmy.9732

haha. I want it. priceless!

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Zedd.8239

Zedd.8239

This llama finisher is basically a giant love letter to all the Carls that play this game (Confused? Look up “Llamas with Hats” on YouTube). Let’s just say there’s no way I’m not getting this. Just…epic.

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Grapher.5342

Grapher.5342

first thing i thought about when hearing about this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKqKrH0O9yg

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Eh… Pretty lame. I’m all for finishers but it just becomes too lame if they try to make hip and silly finishers.

The SAB music interest me though…

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

SAB > any finisher

it just has more boom too it

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: EscataFlayer.8470

EscataFlayer.8470

This still doesn’t beat cow

If someone can do it, and you can’t, the problem is you, not the game.

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

SAB > any finisher

it just has more boom too it

^ This

And tbh I’ve gotten to the point where I just feel bad for my enemy if they finish me with the default finisher.

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Grapher.5342

Grapher.5342

Atleast the default finisher doesn’t lag a players computer. Not every one is playing on a high end machine. Besides i’m pretty sure you don’t want to see shiny stuff all around you when you’re fighting close to a dead player.

It could be just me, but i don’t like pointless clutter.

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: holodoc.5748

holodoc.5748

I usually collect stuff like this but the SAB tune is really really preventing me from getting this one. I absolutely can’t stand anything SAB related.

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Zedd.8239

Zedd.8239

Eh… Pretty lame. I’m all for finishers but it just becomes too lame if they try to make hip and silly finishers.

The SAB music interest me though…

They’ve had “hip and silly” finishers for quite a while now. I mean, is this really much sillier than a cow landing on someone? Or a snowman landing on someone?

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

Atleast the default finisher doesn’t lag a players computer. Not every one is playing on a high end machine. Besides i’m pretty sure you don’t want to see shiny stuff all around you when you’re fighting close to a dead player.

It could be just me, but i don’t like pointless clutter.

Who spit in your cheerios?

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: storiessave.3807

storiessave.3807

This llama finisher is basically a giant love letter to all the Carls that play this game (Confused? Look up “Llamas with Hats” on YouTube). Let’s just say there’s no way I’m not getting this. Just…epic.

Yesss that was my first thought when I saw this! That series is why I want this finisher so bad. ._.

Tarnished Coast

Catorii | Lustre Delacroix | Catorii Desmarais | Synalie

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Totally forgot that existed. ;o

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

Thanks for the preview!

Yes, I’m always a bit disappointed when somebody finishes me with just the basic spike. At least equip the rabbit.

I like the basic flag more than the Rabbit, really.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

Upcoming Llama Finisher

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

I think the next or overnext update will start the next season together with bringing SAB World 3
And among world 3 we will see 8bit lllamas somewhere as enemies xD that will have a Spit Attack, basically like the snakes of world 1 xD

And i guess we might see with the next season entry a new explorable map that brigns us northwest from the Brysban Wildsv into the Maguuma Jungle.
A map, that is full of bandits, remember, theres that bandit fortress with lvl 80 bandits.
In that map together with lots of new “lawless” enemies, we will see their equipment style as new gemstore items or as a livign story reward from meta achievements if anet is generous.

Its in my option pretty obvious by now, what we will see soon, with this new finisher…
ANet wouldn’t have given it that SAB jingle, if it wouldn’t be anyhow related to SAB world 3 coming soon.
And there wouldn#t also be the lawless items that will get implemented soon, if they wouldn’t have to do anything with bandits in the game, which are the only lawless “faction” basically, that GW2 has and the rest of the end from season 1 points all all, that season 2 will have to do with the Maguuma Jungle, as a new dragon rised up there or at least a new world boss champion of one, who knows …

Remember the Nightmare Tree Dragon from the Sylvari Tutorial?
Maybe we will see now a bigger and more terryfying version of that xD Big daddy.

We will see soon, April the 29th isn’t far off anymore.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside